1st Encounter

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS, had an angelic voice and the babyface was full of innocence and that's why everyone adored him. 

Though Jungkook was just in high school and like any other student or a person in his teenage life this handsome boy also had a girlfriend from the same class as him.

Being a kpop idol and managing concerts and studies was obviously hard for him, but what was harder was giving time to his girlfriend.

One day, Jungkook and his girlfriend decided to meet and it was a little hard for him to hide from the cameras. He wore a black jacket and a brown shirt inside with black pants and a mask.

While waiting for his girlfriend he heard some noise and it was coming from a group of 30-40 people. There was some music and beatings, applause and it was very appealing to him. So the curious boy Jungkook went there to see what was going on.

There was a dance battle between a boy and a girl, Jungkook couldn't see properly, he tried to sneak in ....aaaaaaand succeed!

Battle round 3 started and everyone cheered, Jungkook screamed along with them. Everyone has so immersed in the performance that no one knew Jungkook was there. As the music played, they danced. The boy was so cool and did an amazing dance but the girl caught every bit of the music and she was such a performer! so obviously she won. Everyone clapped for her, including Jungkook. She shook hands with her opponent after winning and greeted everyone. Suddenly someone patted Jungkook's shoulder and said, "Here you are!" Yeah, it was his girlfriend.

Jungkook turned around and smiled, "Yeah."

His girlfriend took his hand in hers and pulled him closer and whispered, "let's go somewhere else."

He nodded. 

Both Jungkook and his girlfriend walked hand in hand. 

 "HEY, BLACK COAT .... WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

[have you found your soulmate? do you think you have met them before?]