三十 [30]

Who is the bad guy?

The four meditated till the sun is up brilliantly to the sky. Wang ZhenXian woke up from the loud gong that resonated in the quarters' room followed by an announcement, that is somewhat muffled.

He sleepily leaps on the wooden bed and opened the door. His movements are swiftly clumsy.

The other three are already awake and they followed him. Stopping at the doorstep.

"What did the announcement says?" The disciple from the other room asked his teammates.

The question is the same for all the surrounding rooms.

The disciples from other Sects are still in so much fatigue from yesterday's event. Some are still in their bed dreaming of slaying their opponents. And only those disciple that has higher cultivation were awake.

Suddenly, the disciple wearing red robes with a handsome physique replied their questioning look, saving their curiosity: "The announcer said that we could rest for today and prepare for tomorrow's field exam. If possible we could cultivate and heal the wounds to avoid it hindering the examination."

Hearing this the disciples were lifted up high and some went on their rooms. Wang ZhenXian who was drowsily listening nods and was about to go back to their room but he remembers the one talking: "Pardon me, did the announcements include what type of exam we would be taking tommorow?"

The man in red robes looks at Wang ZhenXian and smiled. His smile could make flowers bloom. He looks pleasing to the eyes making Wang ZhenXian to woke up fully sending the smile back.

"ZhenXian right?" The reply made Wang ZhenXian to raise his brows. This beautiful man knows him?

"Ah, yes! That is my name." He dumbfoundedly replied.

How the hell did he know my name?

The other chuckled making him looks captivating. Wen Chengling who didn't go back to the room grow heart in his eyes utterly attracted to the latter's beauty.

"Oh, I am Mo Xiulin. I am from the Demonic Sect we are sharing the room to Yinyang Sect. Since they are the ones to sleep for last night. Me and my team meditated and heard the announcement better. The announcement says things not to clearly but I could put up the hints. It could be that the exam tomorrow won't end so easily. That is why they told us to meditate for today." Mo Xiulin explained, his voice drifting in the wind soft to hear. Wang ZhenXian nodded, he has the perspective that it is a long term exam.

"Ayah! Another painful experience to happen." Wen Chengling suddenly commented. Mo Xiulin looks at him and Wang ZhenXian. However, Wang ZhenXian didn't bother to reply and introduced the latter.

"I am Wen Chengling, he is my teammate." Wen Chengling introduced himself while nudging Wang ZhenXian.

Wang ZhenXian was amused and secretly chuckled. He know very well what this idiot is up to. Mo Xiulin was about to reply when Wang ZhenXian remembered: "May I know how you know my name?"

Mo Xiulin remained calm and answered: "It would be unfair to ZhenXian not to know. But, somehow I am hesitating to say it to you."

Hearing Mo Xiulin, Wang ZhenXian became curious: "Just say it ba."

"Alright if you say so." Mo Xiulin stated.

Wang ZhenXian was dumfounded by what he heard. His ears is buzzing from indescribable feeling. He doesn't know whether to laugh or to cry. Why is that fate is playing him.

He could still remember how lucky he was before when he goes to perform in the stage. He never experienced technical problems. If he have photoshoots he always looks fresh and enchanting. Everyone didn't bother to gossip him. If there is it is full of praises.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 08, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

How Can Something So Wrong Felt So Right All Alongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें