三 [3]

What are we?

Wang ZhenXian was again in a Hanfu of the A' Heng their Sect Leader just said. It has a mint blue color and with the embroidery of white haitang flowers on the edges of the Hanfu together with the red tassel on his waist.

It was meticulously sewn never making a bit of mistake making the suit a very pleasant to the eyes especially that Wang ZhenXian was the one wearing it.

He makes a classy new face of elegance in the historical realms. He was lucky and loved by God in any way.

The Hanfu was a bit big to him as the owner has a big built body opposite to ZhenXian who looks petite for a guy. He looked thin but a built of a dancer with the muscles toned.

The good thing that ever happened to him even in the current situation was that his hair was naturally long and shiny too in courtesy of his mother who doesn't want to cut her son's hair ever since birth.

It made Wang ZhenXian's hair wildly long yet tameable and shiny.

But the bad thing was that he doesn't know how to tie his hair same as the other people in this era. He tried so hard to comb his hair and struggled to put his hair in topknot but he as always "failed." He was a frustrated hair stylist of his own hair not knowing what and how to do it.

Before it was their stylist who would arrange his hair for him. Sometimes his mother and sometimes his band mates would play his hair and experimented some wild styles. But now he only have himself.

As an only child he was surely treated with utmost care by anyone from the family. His parents doted on him so much that they gave him whatever he wanted and asked.

His grandparents for some instance, are more extravagant in doting Wang ZhenXian. The other would purchased a sports car out of the blue and the other would bought a whole condominium. Isn't that classy ah.

The servants in there house would treat him as young master too so it was a headache when he remembered those days.

Not knowing that being dependent would backfired in any instant. Causing him to be in a tight spot.

"Are you done!?."
The man losing patience of waiting Wang ZhenXian puff out his impatience.

When Wang ZhenXian goes out from the room where he changed his clothes unto, he directly saw the man waiting for him.

Standing in the doorway hands with black gloves clasped in both sides. Added by the monochrome color of his suit and the silver tassel on his waist. It somehow making him look very dashing and strong.

"I don't know how to tie my hair."
Blurted Wang ZhenXian. The other man just slap his own forehead not knowing what to do with the other.

"Hey! Do you even know me?."
The most scary inquiry to the face of Wang ZhenXian. All of his six vital organs failed to function. He was scared of his wits that he even forgot to breath. He was used to be a debate delegate before but right now he can't seem to even answer the question.

"Do you know what are we?."
Added by the man making the face of Wang ZhenXian distort. He can't seem to process the question.

What are they?

What sort of question is that?

I am a man with dignity!

Although I am an idol I won't be hasty to prank some other man to date me!

I am not a cut sleeve ah!

And besides this is China ah! I would be beheaded am I?