Sinu-i: What's going on? *she asks her in a demanding voice*

Maid: "Madam I don't know what are y- *she is trembling unable to make eye contact with her, it's her first time lying to Eun go because she knows the consequence of lying to her*

Sinu-i : *Smirk* "So you won't tell me huh! Ok, then You're fired...

Maid : *She looked at her with wide eyes* M-Mam please don't do this to me *She fell at the feet of Go eun and kept telling her not to snatch her job*

Sinu-i: If you want this job then tell me what is she hiding from me. *Worries are visible on her face*

Maid: "Madam... Someone has been sending letters and flowers to Miss Vini for a long time, I don't know what was written in them." *she finally tells her the truth to save her job*

Sinu-i: "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DO YOU KNOW SHE IS A KID STILL YOU CHOICE TO HIDE THIS FROM ME HUH! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER I have to tell this thing to Min Ho, You can leave, for now, If again this happens tell me immediately. *Lexi nods her head  bowing before leaving*

ding-dong......

Go Eun: "Who it could be at this time?" *I walked towards the main door when I opened*

SURPRISE!!!

Go Eun: Mom!! Dad!! *She hugged her Mother in law* What a pleasant surprise, You should have told me that you are coming, I would have come to pick you up from the airport.

Min-ho: " Wifey I'm also here give hug to me, Where is Vini? she will be very happy to see mom and dad.

Mr. Lee: I missed her so much where is she ??

Go Eun: she went to school. *Smiles* Come in you must be tired.

MEANWHILE IN SCHOOL

Suzy: "Aww... My baby looks so good while sleeping. *She exclam caressing  her hair*

Jisoo: "Don't you think many students are absent today? Now how will our day go without roasting anyone? *she fake cries*

Suzy: I know right babe Kris and Jennie are also absent today. We both planned to mix the chilly powder in his food ahh! Nevermind.

Min Jae: "don't you think it's weird Both are absent Jack is sick and Eun woo he is not picking up my phone calls but Jennie and kris? Are they perhaps da-

Suzy: "Oh! God not again Jae you're always suspicious. Maybe it's just a coincidence If we both are absent on a someday does it means I am Dating you seriously?

Jisoo: "Shh low your voice If you talk in such a loud voice, she will wake up. *She whisper*

Min Jae: "let's go to the library, anyway, there is a free period.

Jisoo: "what about Vini?  How will she come?

Suzy: "He is going to carry her right Jae? *she teases him*

Min Jae: No way I can't carry her in school.

Suzy: And why Is that so? *she raised her brow*

Jisoo: "Suzy! What are you saying this is school, not a park, You know our Vice-principal is so strict."

Suzy: "Ohhh! How could I forget that Old Nun? I'm strong enough to carry her I guess."

Vini: "No need to carry me I woke up thanks to you guys.* She said with her closed eyes*

In Library