icyhot?

Kai's? Pov

After katsuki left the apartment i felt really drained. I went back to sleep and suprisingly enough i slept as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Bakugo theyre just kids
SO WHAT I WAS RAISED LIKE THAT AND I TURNED OUT AWESOME
no

You damn mutt
TODOROKI!

i wouldve come late, give me a bit more context next time midorya

I lied.. no one is getting expelled.

Hes doing a foul move and he knows it

This guy thinks hes all that but he cant even beat bakugo

Memories came spiraling. I saw katsuki and brocolli boy. They were training. Hero training.

Katsuki was a hero wasnt he? It would explain a lot. The way he fights, his tactics.

He wouldnt see me as human... he wouldnt hesitate to kill me if he the option.

I ignored him after that. I was still figuring out who i was. If those memories were mine or someone else's.

The fact that endeavor had disapeared sucked. He was the only way i could fond out who i was really.

I avoided the league too. I did as much as i could. If i was really a hero, something didnt add up. So what exactly were they hiding from me? How many lies did they tell me to cover up my real identity.

In the memories they were the bad people and i was fighting with heroes. Of course if that is actually me.

______________

This 'mood' lasted for a week. I didnt talk to any of the people i had grown to like and appreceate.

I couldnt face them. Both sides would be considered hipocrytes. I didnt like heroes for two years and now im befriending a bunch of them?

And they despised villains too. How could they consider me their friend. Im an asshole, i dont deserve them. Im a liar a fake.

I lied to all of them, tricked them over and over again. How could i think that being their friend was an option.

I was a monster to them.

I wasnt a monster, i was let down by heroes. I wasnt let down by heroes they made me believe that i was.

I wasnt kai elric. I was aware of that. Toga wasnt my childhood friend and dabi wasnt the one who found me on the street. I never actually ran away from that household i lived there until i was old.

I didnt willingly join the league, i used to be a hero. I used to be someone. I used to be shoto todoroki.

I was stupid. I was a hipocryte. They tricked me they lied.

Im not getting his memories i am him.

3rd pov

Toga and dabi had grown to be suspicious of how much kai actually knew.

He was acting distant with them, he wasnt the same person he was a few months ago.

They werent aware of how many friends he had made in the past few weeks. They didnt know who his friends were.

"Dont let him meet his classmates or anyone that used to be close to him. It will trigger memories."

They shouldve been more careful. They knew something was off. He wouldnt act that way usually so why now.