Chapter Thiry-Six: Luxanna Sulimanava (3)

Recap: He walked towards the doors and left as the princess stayed behind. "I've heard many things about you from the servants and maids below. I must say I'm surprised."
"Oh?.." Did she hear bad, or good things? "What's there to be surprised about?.." I mumbled looking at her.
She walked to the door. "Nothing much." She turned to me and curtsied then left.

What'd she hear though... Well, it won't affect me.

I looked at the meal beside me and sat up slowly picking up the bowl of soup- Soup?..  "it's still warm.." I mumbled to myself trying some.

It's bland..

Another day passed and Ms Chiyo came back with.. whatever it was.. it wasn't good.. it tasted awful.. but within a few hours of me drinking it my bruises cleared up. And I'm not as sore.
I'm able to walk around and stand on my own without to much pain. And Kacchan said I'm able to start cooking for him again. However, the first thing I did, was shower, on my own.

Also the medicine aided my hand, I have most of the function again.
I can't say my body 'feels as good as new', but I can say that it's a lot better than it was the day before.

As of right now, I'm actually making lunch for the royals. All four of them. The princess, Kacchan, Queen Mitsuki, and King Masaru.
It excites me, mostly because I can be of use. But I can also move around and not just lay down.
Frankly, I'm extremely grateful to Ms Chiyo. Without her I'd be in pieces.

I hold both platters in either of my hands while walking towards the dining area. I place the platters down on a cart by the table and hand out a dish to each royal the last going the the princess.
I walk around and stand by Kacchan as he looks at the food and then me. "Yes?.." I look at him as he looks down at the food again. I watch as they do a prayer then begin to eat.

"Katsuki at 15:30, we have a very important meeting that we'll be holding in the forum. I'd advise you to show up this time." Queen Mitsuki explained.
"K? And who are we meeting with? It can't be that fucking important-" Kacchan grumbled as the King tapped his fork against his plate.
"Katsuki revise your language. We're meeting with some elves to make a deal with territory. It will be further explained during the meeting." King marasu explained.
"Also, Ms Sulumanava, it seems you only have another day and a half here. Is there an answer yet?", The king asked.
I looked at over the princess as she placed her fork down. "Again I'm only doing this for my kingdoms sak-"
"Oh for fucks sake stop saying that!" I looked at Kacchan as he yelled at her. "How will marrying me aid your fucking kingdom!? You get more money? More territory? Better resources?!" Kacchan yelled looking at her as the queen sighed.
"Well, putting it blatantly, yes-"
"Then you're using our kingdom! My fucking 'marriage' won't just be to 'aid' another kingdom. I won't allow myself to be used! A fucking marriage between royals should aid both kingdoms. But what do you have to give?! Nothing! Your kingdom will fall unless you find something to aid our kingdom in. So good luck with that. And get the fuck out of our land." Kacchan stood and grabbed my hand dragging me away from the dining area.
I could hear muffled apologies coming from the dinning room as we left.
Eventually, I was dragged out of the castle and away towards the forest, "Kacchan??.. where are we going?"
"Does it fucking matter? Just walk with me already. I'm already fucking pissed as is." He grumbled and moved his hand to my wrist gripping it.

I sighed and continued to follow as we entered his hideout area. The grass was longer, and there were more vines, and flowers.

"I didn't know life here grew so fast." I mumbled looking around.
"It's at the very edge of the elvish territory. That's why."
"So the elves are good with magic?" I asked as he nodded.
"Yeah. It's most powerful in their land because the land they live in also contains magic. I assume that's why we're having a meeting with them, so our land can also have magic, as well as more magic beings."
I nodded and sat down watching as he messed with the vines falling from the trees.

"Kacchan.. do you actually plan on marrying any of these princesses?" I asked as he clenched his fist around the vines. "Fuck no. I don't even want to think of getting married. Having power is cool and all. But they all seem snobby. Even if they aren't.. I'd rather have a happy fucking marriage, because we already have power. Technically we don't need more."
I nodded and looked down messing with the grass. "That's why you're just spending one week after another with them, to get rid of them?.."

"Mhm." He hummed and walked over sitting by me. "It'd be easier if the king and queen waited for you to be ready huh..?"

He nodded and laid back. "Ye-"

Huh? He paused mid word and sat up quickly looking around. "What the fuck?" He mumbled as stood.
"What?.. what happened?.." I asked as he walked out of the area.

"Are you fucking kidding me.."

I heard him mumble. I stood up and walked over standing a bit behind him. "The princess followed us?" I asked watching as Ms Sulimanava made her way into the forest whilst lifting her dress. She's careful.. and still far away..

Kacchan grabbed my hand as we walked back in the hide out area. He sat on the ground and I sat infront of him. "So?.."
"So what? What's she gonna do? Report to my parents, tell the guards? She leaving later anyways."

I nodded as the princesses footsteps got closer.

I know Kacchan isn't worried.. but she still made him annoyed earlier. And whatever she has to say now may irritate him more..

"Sir Bakugo!?" Ms Sulimanava shouted entering the area. "I can't believe you actually came all the way out here." She sighed dusting her dress off. "Also this is illegal-"

"If you came here to bother me then go away! Just leave! Go away I have no business with you!" Kacchan yelled as I looked away and messed with the grass.
She sighed again, "The most I can do is expand your land-"
"I don't want your dead land!! I don't want your territory! I don't want or need you. Let alone a princess or marriage. You're just leeching. And I don't need a leech. So leave."
Kacchan stood and walked away further into the forest.
"Stubborn isn't he?" She looked at me.
"Only if he doesn't like you." I glanced at her.
"He likes you?"
"Yeah.. he's friendly with me.. but he doesn't want to marry, let alone princesses his mom chose for him.." I mumbled as she nodded and turned away beginning to leave.
"Ms Sulimanava! What'd.. what'd you mean when you said that this is uhm.. illegal?"
"Huh? This little area you guys are staying in is technically elvish territory. It's trespassing. You can get arrested, or even executed if caught."
"Oh.. well.. it might not.. be illegal for long.." I mumbled.
After she left and I waited for Kacchan to come back.

However, he didn't come back to the hideout..