19

OSAMU POV

"Uh boss can we talk to you?" I asked.

"Boys what is it?"

"I think it's time." I said and he nodded in understanding.

"You boys have done so much for me. Make sure you keep your end of the deal though." He says before ruffling our hair.

"We won't forget" Atsumu says.

"Well I guess this is it. Enjoy the rest of your highschool days and feel free to comeback whenever you want. You boys have grown strong" He said.

"Thank you." We said together. I felt like crying.

When we walked out into the city and headed back to our aunts house. Bokuto and Akaashi were there to send us off. Maybe next time we see them they will be married.

We walked back to our aunts house. Don't get me wrong. We were just gonna sneak in and grab our uniforms and books.

It feels unreal. Tomorrow we will be back in school. Luckily our boss bought us a small little apartment close by to school. It was really small but it was enough for us.

Luckily auntie wasn't home when we snuck/broke in. We got all our stuff which wasn't much and went back to our apartment.

I wonder how everyone will react. It's been like 6 months since we've been back to school. We were still in first year. How would Suna react...

"Maybe... maybe this isn't a good idea." I said as I didn't feel confident enough to face Suna. Atsumu turned his head to me.

"Yer gonna be fine. We both will be. Let's just do the things we want to do. Aunt, mom or dad isn't there to stop us anymore. We can play volleyball again and I'll beat you all over again." Tsumu said before hitting me on the back. I glared at him but I was no longer scared anymore. As long as Tsumu was there.

"Samu how bout we make a grand entrance tomorrow?"

"Let's not Tsumu." I groaned. I knew this was one of his dumb ideas.

"Aw come on Samu. Don't ya wanna see Akita's shocked face before morning practice?"

"He will be shocked either way. We haven't been to school for 6 months" I said.

"Fine!" Atsumu said before throwing a tantrum on the bed.

I jumped on top of him as revenge. "Move your fatass off of me" Atsumu yelled but I didn't budge.

"HELP ME IM A PANCAKE" he yelled.

"Huh.. I really wanna eat pancakes now" I thought before daydreaming about them.

"Quit drooling and get off me" Atsumu yelled and I finally got off of him and lay in bed.

"Night" I said before pulling the warm covers over me and with that I drifted off into a dreamland.

-
-
-
The next day.

"SAMU WAKE UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" I snapped my eyes opened and panicked due to the loud voice causing me to fall off the bed. I groaned and Atsumu just laughed. I'm glad he's back to his old self.

I quickly got up and got ready. Soon after we were both ready, we ran out the door towards the school.

"Guess we'll be arriving fashionably late." Atsumu said.

"I don't want to run extra laps." I said.

"Last one at the gym has to take out the trash" Tsumu yelled before bolting down the sidewalk.

"CHEATER" I yelled before chasing after him.

The two of us ran and ran until we made it to the gym. I immediately shoved Atsumu out of the way and jumped into the gym first. Atsumu tackled me from behind and we ended up rolling onto the ground.

"WHY DID YA PUSH ME YA PIG" Tsumu yelled.

"WHY DID YA CHEAT YOU BEE" I yelled back.

"No way....."

We both snapped our heads up and noticed everyone staring at us. I could easily recognize that voice as Suna.

"No fucking way. This can't be real." Suna says as he stared at us.

"S-Suna" I say but before I can say anything else Suna runs up to me and grabs me by my clothes.

"YOU BOTH. HOW COULD YOU DITCH ME LIKE THAT. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE SAKUSA. DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE FOR YOU. WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS DIED OR WENT FUCKING INSANE." Suna yelled shaking me.

"Omi was worried bout me? Where is he?" Atsumu asked.

"Did you forget he doesn't live here. I'll let him know you guys are back though. He'll probably rush over here." Suna said before pulling out his phones.

"BOYS WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS PRACTICING- Miya's?" The coach yelled coming out of his office.

"Where have you two been?" He asked.

"It's- it's a long story... you probably don't want to here it." Atsumu said and I nodded.

"No we want to here it." Suna deadpanned. "We want to to here it cause we cared about you so don't ever leave us again."

"Suna is right. Our team is not the same without you two." Kita spoke up.

"It was too quiet in the gym." Aran added and everyone nods.

"Sakusa said he'll be here during lunch. How bout you tell us during after school practice so Sakusa is here as well. I think he deserves an explanation." Suna says and we all agree.

"Samu you ready?" Tsumu asks me referring to the fact that we will be telling the others now. If it's one thing we learned when we were with boss it's that we have a family to rely on. They will help us get through it.

"Yes I think I am." I responded.

"Alright gather round everyone. I think we should just play some practice games like before. Should we do the same teams as when you first joined?"

"HELL YEAH" Atsumu yelled and everybody laughed.

"Your back" Suna said walking up to me.

"I'm back!" I cheered and let out a laugh.

"GET READY CAUSE SAME AND I ARE GONNA DESTROY YOU GUYS" Atsumu yelled.

"SHUT YER TRAP YER SO LOUD" I yelled at him. This boy is so loud at times.

"Samu let's see who can score the most service aces today" Atsumu challenges.

I high five him.

"Game on"