11

ATSUMU POV

Work was anything but fun. It was hard labour. I think it was mainly because I was already tired from school and life in general.

Samu looked to be in the same state. I watched as he wiped down the same table over and over. It felt good after telling Suna and Omi about us. I felt like we were a lot closer now and they said we weren't a burden to them. They cared enough to bring us home and bring us lunch.

It was now midnight. Samu and I were the only ones left to close the store as the other worker had asked the boss if he could leave early today. I brought the sign in while Samu locked up the money box and set the alarm. We went outside after locking everything up and began our walk home. I was so sleepy. I felt as though I could fall asleep standing.

We kept smiles walking since we were both so tired. We ended up standing in an alleyway.

"What do we have here? A pretty boy and oh wait? There's two of you" someone emerged towards us.

I finally snapped out of my dazed state and tried to pull Samu away. Samu seemed to notice the situation we were in and we made a run. Well we tried to run because now we were surrounded. Two large men blocked our path out of the alleyway.

"What's the rush? Why don't you stay with me for a while" the man said and with that we were knocked out.

-
-
-
-
-

"Tsumu... wake up, Tsumu." I heard Samu say as I finally regained consciousness. I looked over at Samu who was all tied up. We were in a warehouse? It was dirty and smelly here. There was not much light either. Samu had his arms tied behind him and his legs were also tied together. He was sat a bit further from me and had a long chainlike leash attached to his neck which prevented him from moving.

I finally looked at myself and saw I was handcuffed to a bar on top of me. Both my arms were hanging in the air. I felt as though all the blood drained from my arms. My neck also had a chain attached to a collar. What are we, dogs?

My legs weren't tied up but they didn't mean I could do anything.

"Tsumu! Are you okay?" Samu asked and I nodded. "I think we've been kidnapped." Samu said sadly.

Seriously. Wasn't the abuse enough. Wasn't being starved enough. Wasn't working and studying all day enough. Why us... why now. I wanted to just scream and cry. I couldn't keep the fake smile up anymore. I wanted to live a stress free life. I wanted to just live a normal life with Samu. That was it for me.

I burst out into tears.

"Tsumu?" Samu looked over to me and saw me crying. Sooner or later Samu was crying as well.

"SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING FUCKS" a loud voice was heard. Samu and I tried to hide our whimpers as a man walked towards us. He had tattoos all over his arm and glared at us while holding a bat.

They had a lot of back up as well. Lots of big guys stood around as they looked down on us. It was intimidated. Is this where we die?

I couldn't stop crying. why... Why... WHY US?

I was still crying as I watched Samu get beaten with the bat. He was beat until he was swimming in his own blood. "SAMU" I yelled out, tears blocking my vision.

No no no. I panicked. He's not dead is he? After that it was my turn. I was hit all over my body. The handcuffs making loud noises everytime I was hit. This was hell.

Before I knew it I was passed out in my own blood.

-
-
-

I woke up after a bucket of ice cold water was splashed onto me. I looked up and saw Samu shivering from the cold water. I'm so glad he didn't die.

"You guys passed out so fast yesterday, we didn't even get to have much fun." The man said and once again we were beaten half to death. I couldn't feel anything anymore. Was I growing immune to the pain. I couldn't show any expression. I was dead on the inside.