12

SUNA POV

It's  been one week since we last saw the twins. I was lying if I said I wasn't worried. At first I thought that maybe they accepted that they were sick and decided to stay home and rest until they fully recover. Now I really don't know. They didn't seem like the people to miss a weeks worth of school.

"Where do you think the twins went?" I asked Sakusa while we ate lunch. It was a Friday now and the twins haven't shown up at school since last week.

"Who knows? They are full of surprises." Sakusa said. I nodded since that was true. We had no idea they lived such a lifestyle.

"How bout we stop by the cafe today. Maybe they went to work" I suggest and Sakusa agrees.

Once school ended, I met up with Sakusa outside the school and we made our way to the cafe the twins worked at. When we got there, we couldn't find the twins at all.

"Maybe they aren't working today?" I said.

"I don't know ask" Sakusa said and I did as I was told. I walked up to one of the employees.

"Excuse me? Do you know if Osamu or Atsumu are working today?" I asked.

The man turned around. "Haven't seen them since last week. They were suppose to work everyday this week but they never showed up. Boss is pretty pissed about it." The man said and I nodded before thanking him and walking back to Sakusa.

"No luck." I said before we exited the store. "Should we try looking for them at their aunts place?"

Sakusa nods and then off we went. We walked back to their aunts place and knocked on their door.

The door slammed open. "FINALLY DECIDED TO COME CRAWLING BACK HUH? THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE?" A loud voice was heard. The lady which I assumed was the aunt noticed us and quickly calmed down.

"Boys, why are you here." She asked.

"Is Atsumu and Osamu here?" I asked.

"Oh you two are actually friends with those brats. They disappeared last week. Haven't been back since. Probably died or something." She said before slamming the door shut on our faces.

"So they have been missing for a week already?" I wonder where they went.

"Maybe they ran away?" Sakusa says. It is a huge possibility that I took into consideration. They didn't have the best home life and they had to work...

"Wait didn't they say they were in debt?" I said.

"Do you think something happened to them involving that?" Sakusa says and I nod.

"There's a huge possibility.."