6

OSAMU POV

After class we went for volleyball practice in the gym. Today we were working on serves which was bad since Atsumu and I got a lot weaker. Not only did we lose even more weight but our we were painted blue and purple from the bruises. It took so much in me to just life up an arm. Our coach kept nagging at us and asking us if our first game was just a fluke. Well I guess it's not his fault. We could barely even do a jump serve anymore let alone a service ace.

Coach was so mad at us, he made us clean up the gym after. This was bad like seriously bad in every way possible. We had to go to work right after practice. We were already cutting it close with time, now it's definitely confirmed that we are going to be late. Atsumu and I groaned as we quickly cleaned up the gym ourselves. At least to the best of our abilities which wasn't very efficient. Once everything was clean we grabbed our bags and ran out. On our way out we saw Suna who watched us shocked. We quickly ran past him and I gave him a small wave before running to work with Tsumu.

We didn't bother to stop and say hi since we were already really late for work. Once we arrived at work our boss lectured us and took away our pay for the hour we were late. Looking on the bright side, at least he didn't fire us...

We quickly changed and started working. My head was throbbing and I was hungry. It had only been an hour. Time went slowly and after what felt like forever, we could go home. Once we got home we did our regular routine and studied. The next morning we woke up from little to almost no sleep. I still had that throbbing headache. I sighed and dragged myself out of bed. When we walked out of the room, aunt was there and hit us a few times while saying some degrading words before she let us leave for practice. We ran out of makeup and both Atsumu and I had really dark eye bags and pale skin. We really shouldn't be going to school looking like this but what could we do? We just gotta wait until aunt gets more makeup and we'll steal it once again. For now we just hope that no one will question us on it. When we walked in late again, Kita made us run extra laps outside.

Suna didn't talk to us once but he kept staring at us the whole practice as if he were observing our every move. I tried my best to ignore his stares but those captivating eyes made it nearly impossible. Class was a pain and we both ended up sleeping through the entire class. When the bell rang for lunch we both woke up and walked out of the classroom.

"Tsumu? Did ya take notes."

"Nope. Did ya?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll ask Suna if we could use his if he even took any" I say as we walked outside to the place we always met Suna and Sakusa. We walked over to the large tree by the field.

"Omi Omi!" Atsumu waved as we approached them.

"Woah why do you two look like zombies?" Sakusa asked. We've learned more about him the past few days and now he's really comfortable with us.

"Um.. video games." Atsumu tries to lie. Sakusa and Suna stare at us. I don't think they believe it but they didn't pry further which I liked.

"Wanna hangout today?" Suna asked.

Atsumu and I shake our heads no. "Sorry Suna... uh our parents want us to do chores at home." I say.

"Oh okay then." Suna said. That was that and we just continued chatting about anything that pops to mind. Suna handed me a rice ball and I couldn't be happier. He ruffled my hair before eating his own lunch.

We just talked until the bell rang. Atsumu jumped up from the ground but suddenly he started to fall faint. Sakusa was quick to catch him. Atsumu was able to snap back into reality and blush as he stood up straight again.