3

ATSUMU POV

The next morning, we woke up and got ready. I replaced the bandages on Samu while he did mine. We then changed and got ready. We started school and work today.

"Tsumu? Are ya gonna join the volleyball club?" I asked. I completely forgot we had to join a club. Our school required everyone to join a club but since we missed the first two days of school, we most likely missed the tryouts.

"Yeah I think so." I say.

"Okay I'll join too." Samu says and I laugh. We were really good at volleyball in middle school. We used to sneak out to attend our games against other schools but once we got home we would get beaten up. Samu and I would always use volleyball as our stress reliever. Since we were always stressed out from school and our parents, we played volleyball often.

We decided to walk to school early. We took our time walking and joining about what would have happened if auntie saw us in the morning. Once we reached school we both put on our fake self's on. We both hated being burdens and we would never want to burden anyone else. So we put on a happy mask on so that people think we have the perfect life and everything is ok.

We decided to race to the office to get our schedules. Competing with Samu is something I always enjoyed. It got my mind off the harsh situations we were always in.

"I beat ya" Samu smirked and I glared at him.

"Shut yer trap"

After getting our schedule and asking about the volleyball club which the teacher informed us that we would have to ask the coach if we could join. We went to our classroom. The class was now in session since we spent a while in the office. Our teacher called us in and told us to introduce ourselves.

"Hello everyone! My names Miya Atsumu! Please just call me Atsumu because you know, we are twins and all. It would be confusing. I'm also the better twin" I said giving Samu a smirk as he just glared at me.

"Hi. Names Miya Osamu but just call me Osamu because I never want to be mixed up with the bee over there" he said pointing at me which caused the whole class to laugh.

"Alright boys you two can sit over there." The teacher said pointing at the back of the class. There were two desks right next to each other.

We made our way to the back and took our seats. Samu sat next to the window. Our desks were connected as everybody sat in twos. I looked over to my right and saw a boy staring at us.

"Is that Sangwoo I see?" The boy said. Osamu started chuckling as I glared at the boy.

"Please, I'm 10 times better looking." I retorted.

"I don't see it." Osamu said and I quickly smacked him in the shoulder.

"Boys quite down in the back" the teacher said before continuing her lesson. The boy on my right was already sleeping on his desk. I just rolled my eyes and began taking notes. Samu and I had this thing where I would take notes for the first half of class then he would do the next half. It was one of the perks of having a twin in the same class.

Once class ended it was lunch break. Samu and I walked to the cafeteria only to buy nothing. Samu's eyes were sparkling everytime he saw food. I wish we could eat something but we couldn't afford it.

"Let's go outside." I say and Samu nods. We walked outside and found the same boy that sat next to me in class. He was eating an onigiri just standing on the edge of the field while the wind blew threw his dark brown hair. He was tall and built well compared to Samu and I who were pretty much anorexic. Luckily our clothes hid our bodies. I turned and saw Samu literally drooling as he stared at the onigiri in the boys hand.

The boy finally noticed us and raised an eyebrow at us.

"Kinda rude to stare you know?" He said.

"We weren't staring! Samu was just staring at yer food not you?" I attempted to think of an excuse.

Samu was still in a trance until his stomach made a loud sound. His face turned into a tomato as I tried to hold in my laughter. He just embarrassed himself.

What I didn't expect was for the other boy to start laughing. He just pulled another onigiri that was wrapped up from his pocket and threw it at Osamu.

"Names Suna Rintarou." He said.

I nodded. We watched as Osamu devoured the food but not before offering me some but I just let him eat it. Samu loved food more then anything. I remembered when we were kids, Samu would always eat a lot. It must have been hard for him when our parents starved us.

"Cute" Suna mumbled as he watched Osamu stuff his cheeks with the onigiri. I just glared at Suna.

The bell rang and we headed back to class. Suna walked with us. Apparently Suna was in the volleyball team as the middle blocker. I felt cocky and told him how great of a setter I was. Osamu just sighed but didn't stop me since he knew I was good. Well I think that's the reason.

Class started and we took our seats. Samu and I had a lot to catch up since we already missed two classes. Even though our parents weren't here anymore and expect an A in every subject. We had a strong feeling our aunt would expect straight A's from us so we studied hard. I looked over at Suna who was just doodling on his notebook. I sighed and wished I could just slack off but I knew I couldn't.

Class ended and we packed our bags. Suna took us to the gym where volleyball practice was. When we reached there, Suna walked to the change rooms. Samu and I ran up to the coach and practically begged him to let us join the team. The coach seemed annoyed but let us tryout since we were begging him on our knees.

Samu and I quickly rushed to the changeroom. We both changed in stalls so that no one could see our condition. We both wore long sleeves and wore leggings under our shorts. It got hot at times but what could we do. Once I finished changing I waited for Osamu to come out, only he didn't.

"Tsumu?" I heard him ask. There was no one in the changeroom luckily.

"Do you have some bandages?" He asked.

I looked inside my bag and found some.

"Unlock the door" I say and he does. I walk in and help him wrap his arm up. Once I finished the two of us walked out only to be met with Suna.

"That is kinda sus don't you think?" he said referring to us walking out the same bathroom stall.

"Didn't know twins used the washroom together? Do you guys watch each other or like do you pee at the same time" Suna questions.

"Shut yer trap. Why are you here" I asked.

"Coach says to hurry the fuck up" Suna said and walked out.

"RUDE" I yell at him. "C'mon Samu let's go!" I said dragging Samu out the door. I was really excited for volleyball practice. I mean I was good at volleyball and it was something I loved.
I also couldn't wait to show off!

Once we got out the coach called us all in and split us into teams. The captain, Kita, explained that we would be having a practice match. Samu and I were on the same team since the coach wanted to see what we could do. Well they were in for a real treat.