Killer

"What? No." I don't like this idea.

    "You can't kill my brother."

"We have a way to bring him back. It's just to get her humanity back on. I worked with Matt and Elena so it should work here," Damon says.

"What is it?" Sam asks.

"The Gilbert ring," Stefan replies.

"It's a resurrection ring. If a Supernatural being kills a human while wearing that they will wake up a couple hours later," he explains.

I'm not sure I trust this ring enough to actually do this. What happens if it doesn't work. Does he just die and stay dead this time. The last time Dean died he had a confrontation with death and she said that if one of us dies one more time we aren't coming back. We have been extra careful lately but this is just reckless.

"We've gotta get going to try and catch her before she does something she will regret." Damon says as he walks out the door.

We follow him.

We are in the Impala driving. Sam taught Stefan how to track her phone with GPS so we are following the signal. Stefan and Damon are in Damon's car in front of us. We drive for 20 minutes and finally come to a stop. We are outside this bar. We enter and she isn't inside.

"She's around back according to the signal," Stefan says.

We go through the back door. Nobody questions us as we trespass behind the counter.  As we round the corner there she is standing beside a body lying on the ground. A man. He's dead, obviously. His neck is bleeding. She fed on him. She turns around to look at us and speeds away. I follow her. Trying to chase her. When your a vampire you don't get tired from running super fast, which is nice.

"Aspen! Wait! C'mon, just quit this and come home." I try and reason with her. I want to be the one to get her back because then maybe Stefan will forgive me.

"Why should I? He was the one who broke my heart, he needs to die," she says in a growly voice. She's talking about Dean.

She doesn't listen to me and she runs again. I chase her and she stops. I know what she's looking for. I can smell it too. Blood.

"I know this isn't your first kill of the night, Aspen, Come home." I hear Damon say from behind me.

I turn around to see Dean with him. Stefan is there too. Sam isn't through. This is the plan. Please work. Dean walks closer to Aspen. She just glares at him until I see her zoom past me and the next thing I know Dean is on the ground unconscious. I run over to him and kneel down. Damon and Stefan look shocked. This wasn't the plan. She wasn't supposed to kill him. I look down at his hand and the ring isn't on it. The ring isn't on his finger. It's lying on the ground beside him. I pick it up and shove it on his finger.

"It's not going to work. It only works if he's wearing it while he dies," Aspen says. She laughs a little, "I wanted him dead, so why would I react to him dying? You guys are clueless, try you will, you will fail, over and over again, Bye." She leaves without saying anything more.

Dean is dead. Aspen killed Dean. He wasn't wearing the ring. He can't come back. With that deal with death, she said he couldn't come back.

I start to cry. The two brothers are just standing there watching. They know how I feel. They have most likely had someone this close to them die. I am holding Dean's hand. I put the ring back on it just in case it does work. Aspen said that it won't but I don't want to accept this. When Sam finds out he will want to kill them.

I have seen my brother die many times before. I once saw him die 100 times in a row but I knew he always came back and we fixed that. There is no fixing this. We can't bring him back. 

I hear the crunching of leaves as I look up to see Sam walking over here.

"Did it work?" I know he instantly takes that back when he sees me on the ground beside Dean crying.

"You sons of bitches," he says as he walks past Stefan and Damon.

"I knew this was a bad idea and you have no idea how much trouble we are in now!" He's right, we never told them about what Death said.

He kneels down with me. I look him straight in the eyes. I have stopped crying. I know what I want to do. I want to turn my humanity off and no one can stop me. I don't care if I'm a ripper, I don't care what happens. I just want this pain gone. I glance up at the brothers. "Kat, Don't," Stefan says.

I close my eyes and when I open them again I feel nothing. No pain, no nothing. I stand up and look down at my brother lying on the ground with his neck broken. I feel nothing. Nosadness, or anger. I could get used to this. I give everyone one last look until I speed away into the forest.