Kill Him?

"Well, I thought she was a nice Woman,  so I brought her home," Dean says.

    Klaus specifically warned us about her and Dean can't find another girl that's named anything else besides Rebekah.

    "After all we have been through? Dean, for you you met me less than a decade ago, for me it was a century and a half. My heart hurt after that and it led to fall in love with Klaus, and when you said you were the boy from so long ago, my heart was so close to becoming alive," Aspen says, she takes a deep breath, "I thought I was good enough for you, clearly not, because you had to take home the person Klaus specifically told you not to."

    Aspen has a dark glare in her eyes. Dean should have never done this. Me and Sam should have stopped him.

    "Aspen, I know what you're thinking, don't you dare flip it off," Stefan says. He starts to walk towards her. They must be talking about her humanity switch. Stefan told me that he and Aspen were the rippers of the family, so if she turns this off nothing good will come out of this.

    "Do you want to murder, i don't know, tens maybe even hundreds. Leave it on," Stefan said calmly.

    "Oh come on, it would be fun seeing one of the rippers for the Salvatore family go wild again, and I believe it's been over a century since you had actually killed someone. And Klaus could make you kill Dean, oh how much fun we could have just because Aspen actually was hurt by a mere human," Rebekah says in a smug voice. She finds this amusing. Vampires are messed up.

    "Just to let you know this "mere human" has gone to hell, heaven and everywhere in between, and I have killed far worse things than you," Dean says proudly even though those worse things have killed him many times.

    "Bye. I'm going out. Don't care What you do, except don't follow me, Okay?okay," Aspen says. I want to help her but I have no idea how. I have only known her for about a month.

    She walks out the door and Stefan and Damon look at eachother. Damon follows her outside the door and Stefan walks toward Rebekah.

    "You need to leave this house now." Stefan sounds really mad.

    "Do I need to remind you that we still have an Original blade," he says.

    She stares him straight in the eyes. She looks him up and down and then walks out. Stefan turns around and walks right past me. He's mad. I can tell.

    Shortly after Damon comes back inside.

    "She left. I tried to stop her but she didn't listen," he looks around, "Where's Stefan?" I point to the way he left. Damon leaves the room too.

    I stay quiet for a couple more seconds and then I turn to Dean.

    "Why did you do this? You knew Klaus told us specifically not to go near her, yet you still did. You couldn't have found anyone else named something else. And, I thought you were with Aspen." He just looks at me, "It hurts Dean! When you break somebody's heart, it hurts!" He tilts his head towards the ground.

    Sam isn't saying anything. I know he agrees with me. Sam is always on my side. Dean treats us like crap sometimes. He might have ruined my relationship with Stefan too.

    Stefan and Damon come out of the back room.

    "We think we know how to get her humanity back," Stefan says.

    We all turn to look at him. "We're going to kill Dean."

~~~~~~

not my idead for a cliff hanger you should thank @tayagibbon . She has a crazy mind, but she's my friend so i match her craziness. I know they're short, but she insists on the ciffhanger. I try to write longers ones on my story, but we'll end up near the same amount.

xoxoxoxo

-Taya and Aspen