Chapter 24

Stella's POV

We have made up a plan to escape this awful place get back to the kids we haven't been able to get in contact with Miss.Fargonda so she doesn't know that we're escaping our plan is to you as much energy as we can and clone ourselves and escape from there we will teleport to Alfea and be with our kids again.

*3 hours later*

Finally after 3 hours we got the spell to work and we escaped now we are teleporting to Alfea girls we are almost there.

We changed and put our spy outfits on (from world of winx)
Now we were outside Alfea we went in and are going to the headmistress's office we walked in and quiet we saw all our parents and the girls 8 boys who look around the same age as the girls and the men we once loved we were just watching until we heard 8 small voices shout "mom" next thing you know we have them and Manuel hug us it feels nice to have our family back together.

Sky's POV

I saw out of the corner of my eye the office door open and I saw for the first time is 14 years the Winx they all looked amazing as much as when they left the looked more mature and if possibly more beautiful but my eyes where on Bloom mostly she looked more radiant you couldn't even tell if any of them had kids when I saw the girls and Manuel run up to them and hug them I'll admit it hurt that Manuel was in the hug but he was there while we weren't I really must thank him later on I just wished I could have been in that hug.

Riven  POV

I'm jealous.

Brandon's POV

It was in awe when I saw the Winx but my eyes were glued to Stella she looked matured and more beautiful if possible they all looked so confident when I saw Manuel and the girls run up to them and hug them I got sad I wanted to run up there and hug them to.

Musa's POV

I can't even speak right now.

I will write a chapter soon.