Chapter 17

Specialist POV

"Don't you guys think there's something familiar about those kids other than the fact that they are the Winx children" Timmy asked?

"Yeah now that you mention it I kind of feel like I got a connection with that Star kid" Brandon said.

"Not that but I mean like how some of them have our haircolor and eye color like for example Ember's hair is just like Sky's or how Stars brown eyes are just like Brandon's Lily Rose's hair is blue just like Helia's and Pixel has my strawberry blonde hair color Harmony has Riven's Magenta hair Oceana has Nabu's purple eye's color and May has Thoren's brown hair color" Timmy said.

"Are you trying to imply that those kids are our daughters" Riven said?

"It's not A bad coincidence is it and think about it would the Winx really go to others guys after we broke up" Thoren asked?

"Yeah I think they are right guys" Nabu said and Helia agreed.

"Maybe but we don't know for sure yet" Sky said and Brandon and Riven agreed with him.

"Okay let's find out then see if they have some more similar traits" Timmy said.

"And maybe Miss Faragonda and the Winx parents know something"Helia said.

"Okay but most importantly we have to find the Winx" Sky said.

"And earn their trust" Brandon added.

"And their love back" Nabu said.

"Yeah" we yelled.

Sorry if this is short.