Chapter 11

Flora's POV

I was in my bedroom with Lily Rose in my lap then a heard a small voice say "mama" I look down at her then she said it again oh my goddess her first word.

"Girls" I said coming into the hallway a few seconds later they were all in the hallway with the rest of the kids.

"Flora what is it" Bloom said?

"Lily Rose said her first word" I said.

"Really" Stella said I nodded "baby say it again for me" I said then she said mama they smiled then the rest of the kids started saying mama we all chuckled.

"Yay we are their first words" Stella said happily.

"Come let's go get them feed" Bloom said we went downstairs and feed them after that we came into one of the empty rooms and helped Roxy and Manuel with their nursery.

After 3 hours we were done.

"We love it thanks girls" Roxy said hugging us

"No problem" Musa said.

(Fast forward 9 months because I'm lazy)

"Girls" Roxy screamed.

"What's wrong" Daphne asked?

"My water broke" she said panicking.

"Okay I'll teleport us to the Hospital" Stella said.

They teleport their and Manuel got Roxy into a wheelchair and went to the front desk.

"Hi my friend needs a room she is about to go into labor" Bloom said politely yet worried.

"Of course follow me but only the father can come" the nurse said the Winx nodded and Manuel went with Roxy the Winx were in the waiting room for about 18 minutes until they heard a baby cry they rushed to the room.

"Can we go in and see our friend" Aisha said?

"Of course come in" the Winx walked and saw Roxy with Manuel by the bed and Roxy was holding a baby in a white blanket that had rainbow footprints she had Manuel's blonde hair and Roxy's purple eyes.

We walked over "so a name" Musa asked?

"I think Alex fits".

"Good choice" Bloom whispered.

So after 2 hours we were back at home after getting Alex checked out she fit right in with the other kids.

In the end we ended up eating dinner and going to bed I went to bed with two thing on my mind the girls and Helia I still love home even after he broke my heart.

Goodnight Helia.

Short I know