Chapter 23

Star's POV

We were sitting in our dorm just ranting on and on about how much we hate the "sperm donors" we decided to call them that since haven't earned and will never earn the right to be called dad I hate all of them but especially Brandon like how could you break our mothers hearts in my eyes they are the most beautiful, smartest , kindest, confident and most fashionable women I have ever met we tried to get them to date in the past but they always say you're the only people we need in our lives and they are the only ones we need to me Uncle Manuel is the only father figure in our lives and made sure to never make us feel left out I remember one time....

*Flashback*

The Winx and Manuel were sitting at the dining room table after eating dinner and they were about to have ice cream when Manuel asked Alex "did you wash your hands princess" and she had said "yes" the rest of the girls were feeling sad because they didn't have a dad Manuel saw they were upset and opened his arms wide and said "come here girls" they ran into his arms and they hugged him when they pulled apart Manuel then asked "what about my other princesses did you was your hands"? They said yes the Winx were tearing up because they were happy that Manuel was treating them like Alex.

*Flashback over*

From that day on we always thought of Uncle Manuel as a father figure he was overprotective like one too if he even saw a guy looking at us he would glare at them so hard the would turn their heads instantly.

We were walking around campus when our grandparents came up to us talking.

"Girls-

Hey guys comment on who I should put the next chapter on The Winx, The Specialists, The Dark Shadows or go back to the girls.