Chapter 18

Lily Rose's POV surprise

Me and the girls we outside training when our moms old friends came waking up to us with 8 other boys who looked our age.

"Hello girls we would like you to meet our best students Jake, Henry, Mark, Zach, Jacob, Gabe, Xavier and Chase".

Over all I found Mark cute he looks like the shy and kind type like me we introduced ourselves Ember ended up with Jake, Star with Henry, Pixel with Zach, Harmony with Jacob he seemed a little rude though, Oceana with Gabe, Alex with Xavier and May with Chase.

I think I might have a crush on Mark scratch that I definitely have a crush on him as I predicted he is sweet and kind and funny and told him a little bit about myself turns out he like nature just like me I really like him.

Marks POV (bet you didn't expect that )

I talked a little with Lily Rose I really like her she doesn't act like other girls she's a bit girly but also not she likes nature and is a little shy and from what I can tell she is really nice I like her a lot I ended up asking her if she wanted to hang out later and she said yes I was so happy I thought I was going to burst I sound like a girls oh well she's worth it.

Embers POV

I talked with Jake and I found out he is really into sports but isn't competitive he said his favorite is dragon riding sounds fun he said he'll take me to ride with him sometime of course I said yes I told him a bit about myself about how I love painting drawing photography and anything that involves art he said we should go to a art gallery maybe I said I was down with it I also learned he liked school like me I like Jake I hope things keep going well like this.

Jakes POV ( I'm doing POV's with all the boys and girls it might have to be a part 2 for that to happen though.)

Ember is amazing she's funny artistic cool overall fun to be around she just amazing I've never felt this way before this girl is doing stuff to me I asked her if she wanted to go dragon riding with me she said yes and let me tell you that made my day and she told me she loves anything art involved so I said maybe we could go to a art gallery and as I predicted she said yes I was so happy I get to spend more time with her on two different occasions nothing can ruin my day I sound like I'm love struck well I do like her for sure even if I just met her.

Star's POV

Henry is so cool he is funny cute smart charming ahh is there anything that this boy isn't I told him I love fashion and I love shopping and he told me he love training and playing sports with his best friend Jake the he asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him sometime and of course I said yes how could I turn down a trip to the mall that likes saying no to breathing for me I like him and I think I'm falling for him.

Henry's POV

I was talking to Star she just awesome no other words she told me she like to shops and she loves fashion I told her how I like to train and play sports with all the guys but mostly Jake my best friend then I asked her if she wanted to go to the mall with me sometime she then said yes I was remaining calm on the outside smiling lightly but on the inside I was doing cartwheels and flips she said yes I felt so lucky I'm going to make sure this is the best shopping day for her even if it means tiring myself out just to se her happy.

Pixel's POV

I was taking to Zach we were talking about computer programming and other stuff when he asked me if I wanted to work on different technology projects with him soon I said he told me how he mainly likes working on tech stuff but will train when necessary I told him how I'm really good at programming and stuff I've done to terms about how I have a crush on Zach can I say though.

Zach's POV

Pixel is just ahh words can's explain how I feel about her she just makes me feel all fuzzy inside and for some strange reason I like it turns out she is into tech stuff like me finally someone who gets me I asked her if she wanted to work on technology projects with me some time later on she said yes I felt like screaming to the whole Magix Dimension that I get to hang out with the most amazing girl in the world named Pixel but I didn't I just smiled and said great I like Pixel and I'm not one for emotions so she must be special and I like that.

Long chapter I know but felt like wringing a lot today so I'll write soon I promise because my thumbs hurt I will be writing a part 2 tomorrow because it's later and because so I'll be writing chapter 18 part 2 tomorrow and also I want to thank the people who took time to read some of the chapter of my story and like some of them I am truly thankful and just want to say thanks and I love you all thank you so much loves.