Chapter 16

Winx Second Generation POV

"Now I guess we know why we moved so much an why our moms never told us about their magic" Harmony said.

"Yeah I wonder what our moms powers are and what ours are" Star said.

"Let's ask grandma" May suggested.

"Okay let's go" Alex said.

2 minutes later we were in Miss Fargonda's office asking her about our powers.

"Well I'll start off with you May your mother Daphne is the Nymph of Domino she could call upon elements so you have her same powers".

"Ember your mother Bloom is the Fairy of the Dragon Fire the greatest power in the world fun fact she gave your mothers pieces of her dragon flame so you girls have that to".

"Star your mother Stella is the Fairy of The Shining Sun, the Moon and the Stars so you have that".

"Lily Rose your mother Flora is the Fairy of Nature so you can connect with all things Natural every plant flower and herb is connected to you".

"Pixel your mother Tecna is the Fairy of Technology so you and her are connected to everything electronic like Tecna".

"Harmony your mother Musa is the Fairy of Music she has a amazing voice and she knows how to play every instrument and you too are connected to every Melody Harmony and Music in the world".

"Oceana your mother Aisha us the Fairy of Waves she had a special powers called Morfix she could morph it into anything and fight with it and she loved the ocean".

"Alex your mother Roxy is the Fairy of Animals she had a powerful connection to all animals like if she understood them completely and I have seen how good you are with animals just like your mother".

"Wow thanks for that but can we ask one more question "Ember asked the others nodded.

"Of Course what is it"?

"Who are our dads whenever we asked our moms about they broke down in tears" Oceana said.

"I can't tell you they are right now but you'll find out soon enough" she said.

"Uhhh fine we'll talk to you later" Star said and we left.

"I'm sorry girls I just can't tell you yet".