Chapter 15

Bloom's POV

I woke up chained to a wall I looked around and saw the rest of the links chained up Stella Flora Tecna and Musa  Aisha Roxy Daphne they stared waking up.

"Where are we" Stella asked?

"I don't know" I said.

"I remember now the girls were hanging out by the pool and Manuel was helping us make lunch and then the dark shadows knocked us up tied Manuel up and kidnapped us".

"Uh were fools we trained from the moment the girls were born and the moment we need to put our training to use we couldn't defend ourselves" Aisha said.

"I hate to say but she's right" Stella said we nodded.

"We need to find a way to break these chains and found a way out of here" Daphne said.

"She right maybe we should use magic convergence" Roxy said.

"She's right let's transform magix Winx Cosmix" I said but nothing happened.

"What's happening our transformation isn't working"Flora said.

"So what are we going to do now" Musa asked?

"We have to find a logical way out of here" Tecna said.

"Maybe we could try to contact Miss Faragonda" Stella
Suggested.

"Good idea" Stella Tecna said.

"Ok let's concentrate all our energy on contacting Miss Faragonda" I said.

We did and a image of her shows ups.

"Miss Faragonda" she looked shocked by my voice and then realized it was us.

"Girls is that you are you okay" she asked?

"One question at a time yes we are fine but more importantly are the girls ok" Aisha asked?

"Yes they are they are safe at Alfea they will be attending soon and they just met your parents again they were so happy to see us" she said we knew she was hiding something.

"What are you hiding" Daphne asked?

"The specialists met the girls".

"What we didn't want them to meet them yet" Musa said we all agreed.

"Girls they have already met it's only a matter time before they figure out the truth" she said.

"Fine okay" Flora said.

But before Miss Faragonda could reply the Communication was cut off we look up to see the dark shadows above us smirking.

"Well hello ladies it's nice to see you again" the guy on the left said.

"Cut the crap tell us what you want" Aisha.

"We want-"

Opps sorry cliffhanger.

I'll write soon bye guys peace.