Chapter 21

3 Person POV

Ms. Faragonda and the Winx parents have finally decided it was time for the girls to know who their fathers were but not before Saladin told them about the mission and now they were ok with the specialist.

They boys were gone and back at Red Fountain by now.

"Girls" Miss Faragonda asked?

"Yes Grandma" Ember asked and the other girls stoped what they were doing to listen.

"Do you know who you're fathers are" she asked.

"No but we all agreed that when we meet them well slap each one of them"Star said and the other girls nodded the adults were shocked even the specialist were to.

"Why girls" Luna asked?

"Because anytime we asked our moms about our dads some of they broke into tears while looking hurt and angry so they must have done something terrible for making our moms cry and nobody makes our moms cry" Oceana said and the girls agreed.

"Well girls we know who your fathers are" the parents and headmistress said.

"Who are they?" Harmony asked through gritted teeth.

"Well girls your fathers are the specialist" Alyssa said.

The specialist were feeling so many emotion happiness, guilt and sadness happiness because they were all dads guilt because the found out the Winx cried at any mention of them and sadness because they missed out on almost 15 years of their daughters life's.

While the girls just felt anger because these jerks where the reasons their moms sometimes cried and because they broke their moms hearts and were the reason they were single mothers so all the girls went up to their fathers the guys thought they would hug them or cry but instead each girl slapped their father really hard it left a mark on each cheek their grandparents and dads were shocked.

"That's not even half of what you jerks get you are the reason our moms sometimes cried themselves to sleep the reason they became single moms at only 24 the reasons they had to take care of us all for almost 15 years" Pixel said then all the girls said 3 words in unison that hurt the guys the most.

"WE HATE YOU"!!!

After that the girls stormed out of the room leaving the guys more heartbroken then ever they just left and went back to Red Fountain while the grandparents gave the girl some space for now.

At Red Fountain Riven POV

I was feeling a lot of things right now manly sad because my own daughter slapped even though I did deserve it and told me she hated me that hurt the most not only did I lose the love of my life Musa almost 15 years ago the family I didn't even know I had hated me just great.

Helia's POV

I can't believe my own kid hates me now and knowing  the Winx epically Flora cried every time we were mentioned hurt a lot Lily Rose slapping me didn't hurt as much as her saying she hated me  if I would have known Flora was pregnant I would have never taken the mission and got back with Crystal  I just hope Lily Rose will forgive me.

Short I know