Chapter 8

Aisha's POV

We ended up going back to work but we needed someone else to watch the girls with Daphne while we were gone so we decided to fill Roxy in on our situation we called her to come over to our house and she was more then happy to meet her 7 new nieces right now she here playing with the kids and they're just giggling.

So we left for work while Roxy and Daphne stayed at home watching the kids.After 10 hours of work we came back home to see the kids playing with their toys and Daphne and Roxy watching them smiling I went on and picked Oceana up and she giggled so cute!

After 10 minutes of playing we feed the babies lunch and put them done for their nap.

Now me and the girls are eating lunch that Flora prepared.

And after lunch we had dessert.

We were just sitting there with our kids in our laps and Roxy with us and suddenly one of our window shattered and  Three figures in hoods were floating in the air

"What do you want" I said sternly?

"Your children of course" the middle one said.

"Never" Bloom said with venom in her tone!

"Then we'll have to take them by force" the one on the left said.

"Magic Winx Cosmix"!

"Daphne Sirienx"!

"Roxy"!

"Aisha put a Morfix shield around the kids" Bloom said!

"Okay Morfix Shield" I said.

"Flora, Musa, Tecna and Roxy guard the kids" Bloom said. They nodded.

Me Bloom Daphne and Stella were now in fighting position the one in the middle shot a spell and it was about to hit Bloom but she said Dragon Heart and she made a shield and deflected the shot.

"Light Spectrum" Stella said and aimed it at the one on the right it hit the person but only made him/her fall back a little.

"Wha-" she couldn't finish her sentence because the one in the left shot her with a spell that made her fall to the ground.

"Who are you" I asked furious yet curious?

They let their hoods fall and it was a girl and two guys. "We are the Dark Shadows" (I know it isn't the best name but I just went with it).

"Just give us your children and it can be over or do we have to beat you in a battle" the guy on the right said and smirked?

"Get ready evil ones for a major loss" Stella said angry.

"Let the battle begin" the girl in the middle said.

The end of this chapter I'll right the next one soon.❤️