Neil was just sitting on the side chair of Avni's bed while holding her hands and adoring her. A lone tear rolled down of his right eyes and he just wiped it, quickly.

"Avni. My Avni. Thankyou so much for waiting for me. I know there's lot in your mind and heart and i will answer it all but please get in your senses. We also have to announce about our marriage." Neil chuckled remembering how she proposed him for marriage. He took a deep breath and mumbled "Now i can protect you by staying beside you."

And on the other hand Krishna took over the simple situation. If someone ask where is Avni, 'Avni is in a meeting with president' that's what she answered so that no one would disturb Avni and Neil.

And Kia and Sophia were taking care of all the patients of Avni, in absence of her. Mrs. Roy also came to the hospital. She was crying and scolding herself for not being there when her husband needed her. Abhinav handled his mother. He himself was in pain; not because of his father only but today his heart is broken.

As Avni's house isn't far away from Khanna hospital. About after 20 mims Neela entered into vip ward where she saw Neil who kept his right cheek on Avni's hands while holding one. That's where her steps halted. She squeezed her eyes to believe if it's really Neil or someone else. And as soon as Neil saw Neela, he got up from the chair.

"Mom" Neil hoarsed voice pulled out Neela from shock.

'It's him.'

'But what he wants after destroying her daughter's life?'

She ignored him and sat in his place. Neela was in hurry that's why that time she didn't said anything to Neil.

"Avni baccha. what happened to her?"

"She fainted but Doctor said that she is fine." Neil answered in his deep hoarse voice. Neela is scared that what happened all of sudden to her daughter that she fainted.

"Fainted! Where's the doctor? I want to meet him." Neela vulnerably asked.

As soon as Neela said this, Neil saw DD and DD immediately went out of the room to call Rishabh. DD had been working for Neil for so many years that he understands all his gestures.

Till now, Rishabh has told Kia and Sophia everything because they both are very trustworthy to him and Avni too. After hearing this, Kia started to get very paranoid but Sophia was calm. It was like she knew everything already but Kia and Rishabh did not notice this.

Kia staggered the infront of the elevator to go to Avni with Rishabh but Sophia was just downstairs so that she could take care of everything in place of them.

As soon as the lift came down. Kia and Rishabh saw that DD was in it and then DD told Rishabh,

"I was searching for you only Doctor. Neela Mam is upstairs and. She is asking for you." Kia and Rishabh glanced each other.

"Yeah!!" With that both walked into the lift.

********

"Doctor is here." DD announced as soon they stepped into Avni's ward.

Kia saw Neela was sitting beside Avni and Neil while putting his both the hands in his pant was standing behind Neela.

"Avni!! Neela aunty!!" Kia called.

"Aunty" Rishabh acknowledged Neela.

Neela and Neil both together turned their face towards them. Rishabh and kia rushed to hug Neela. Neil felt disappointed that he can't hug Neela as she didn't even acknowledged his presence.