Bio.

Name:Izuku Yagi (Former)
            Izuku "DIO" Brando (Current)

Looks(kid):

Likes(Kid):His Family,Friends, Heroes,Good people in general, Analysis on heroes, His dream (Being a Hero)

Dislikes(Kid):Villains,Bullies, Bad Weirdos.

Looks(Current):

Likes:His GF and Harem,His Sister,New friends, His Aunts and uncles which cared(Endeavor is a good dad in this AU),Training,How to get stronger, Analysis,Blood,Knives

Dislikes:Former Family(Except Sister),Former Friends,Bullies, Villains,Perverts,People who mess with his harem,People Who force forgiveness.

Quirk(Kid):Quirkless.

Quirk/Stand(Current):The World, Vampirism,Knife Conjuration,ROAD ROLLER!!!

The World:Is a Buff Humanoid Spirit that protects his master but is connected to said master meaning that if the master takes damage so does the stand.
Vampirism:Simply anything a vampire can do and more, He can go 100% Vamp which increases all attributes but at the cost of sunlight being an asshole to him(His eyes turn red if he goes 100 %)
Knife Conjuration:Can Create Knives out of thin air but the knives has a limit of 500(Will expand the more He progress) Meaning that if he makes more than 500 say 501, 1 knife will disappear, causing this to be a waste of stamina.
Moves:Barrage,Kick Barrage, Precision Hit,Chop,Time skip, Time Stop (7 seconds for now), ROAD ROLLER!!!!,Blood absorber, Blood Donor(He distributes blood back to the victim to heal them),Freeze!!!(100%),Lazer!!!(100%),Knife throw. Knives barrage,Sharp Nails, Flesh Buds,Stand armor(Stand merged with user).

Forms:High Form(Will be unlocked when consuming a large intake of blood.)
100% vamp(Eyes turn red but with the cost of staying in the dark.)
OH form(fuck it, can be used anytime but Izuku is cocky).
Recover Mode(Will be in a sleep state while body heals in a quick rate.)

Will update whenever I feel like I'm forgetting something.