15 ²

author note: i was planning to add the song that inspired me to write this fic at some point of the story and i thought this chapter is the perfect moment to do so. you don't need to listen to it but if you do, please listen till the chorus, then you'll understand.

i'm not sure if wattpad added the video but if not: the song is bordersz - zayn!

once again, have fun reading!

youngjo didn't turn around. he just proceeded to walk, his feet dragged him further into the park and at one point he didn't even know where he was walking but his legs wouldn't stop moving.

hwanwoong still tried to catch up with him, the rain was still falling down heavily and even the one or other lightning was brightening up the sky for a few seconds as he followed youngjo, the loud sound of a thunder causing both to flinch for a moment.

"YOUNGJO!" hwanwoong shouted again and still... nothing. he got really, really mad by now and made sure to show the taller.

"fuck you." he said, still loud enough for the taller to hear through the rain and finally he stopped walking and turned around.

"what did you just say to me?"

hwanwoong walked closer and was finally standing in front of youngjo. "yeah, you heard what i said. fuck you. do you know how worried we were? how worried... i was? you never answered my messages, never picked up my calls. you ignored me for a whole month and now when i finally see you, you decide to ignore me again. what the fuck is wrong with you?"

youngjo scoffed. "you were worried about me? oh hwanwoong, come on."

"what is that supposed to mean?" he asked, the confusion now written across his whole face.

"you know exactly what i mean. i don't think you had much time to worry about me thanks to eunwoo." he spat and made sure hwanwoong would hear the disgust in his voice when saying the name.

"what does dongmin have to do with this?"

"can you stop acting dumb? i saw you." he said and hwanwoong started to get pissed because this conversation was about something completely different and he couldn't understand why he decided to bring up eunwoo now.

"and, what about it? am i not allowed to meet up with him?"

youngjo scoffed again and let his tongue poke the inside of his cheek. "i said i SAW you."

hwanwoong suddenly remembered the most recent event that happened with dongmin and figured youngjo must be upset about the kiss. it didn't even get to the point of kissing but he was curious why this upset him so much so he decided to keep the conversation going, also he was way too mad at youngjo to just keep his mouth shut now.

"am i not allowed to kiss someone?"

youngjo was pissed and his facial expression showed that very clearly. he closed his eyes at the memory of seeing hwanwoong and dongmin and clenched his jaw. he just looked to the side, not answering hwanwoong's question while the rain still poured down on them and they were still way too far apart.

"you are. i just wish you wouldn't be."

"what does that mean?" hwanwoong was confused, really not getting what all of this was for. youngjo didn't answer.

hwanwoong decided to add something else since the taller decided to remain silent. "this conversation actually is about something else, yet all you have to tell me is you don't like the thought of me and dongmin kissing? weren't you the one who told me you see me just as a friend, then kissed me again and asked me for time only to disappear for a whole month. when you're clearly not interested in me, why does this even bother you so much then?"