Shadow Clones Again Pt. 2 (🍋)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ahhh" Kakashi's clone let out a sigh on relief as he bottomed out inside her.

Tsuki moaned loudly and continued to jerk off the clone by her face, while the one sucking on her tit reached down to rub circles on her clit.

"Fuuckk!" She moaned, her pussy felt like it was on fire, in the best way possible.

The clone kept fucking her, until she lost her mind and came with a loud moan.

"Look how pretty she looks when she cums." The clone who Tsuki was jerking off said as he watched her mouth hang open and her eyes squeeze shut.

"So pretty.." the clone on her other side kissed her neck.

The real Kakashi sat back, watching this all go down.

The Kakashi clone grunted as he kept fucking her faster and faster, until he fell over the edge and groaned into the air as he orgasmed and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Kakashi, who was on his knees resting on the bed, lurched forward as he came onto the sheets as his clones memories transferred back into him.

The two clones flipped Tsuki onto her knees. She arched her back high into the air as he sheathed into her while the other grabbed the side of her face and hair that was covered in drool. He squeezed her jaw back open and pushed his cock back in. He was close to cumming too.

He held her hair back into a ponytail and reached under to grab one of her soft tits as he neared his release.

"Just like that, Tsuki. Don't stop..." He threw his head back, gritted his teeth and hissed, he was just about there.

The real Kakashi was still trying to recover from his first orgasm when he was hit with the next one as the clone Tsuki was sucking off disappeared, leaving her mouth feeling very empty.

Kakashi gripped the sheets, as waves of pleasure overtook his body once again.

'Fuck, maybe I'm the one that can't keep up with these shadow clones.' Kakashi thought as beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

Meanwhile, Tsuki was still getting railed doggystyle by the clone as she was getting closer and closer to her second orgasm.

"You're taking us so well, baby..." The clone cooed over the sound of his pelvis slapping against her ass.

He wrapped a hand around the front of her neck and pulled her upwards while the other hand grabbed her forearms and crossed them over each other, pinning them behind her back. Her whole body was tingling with pleasure.

Kakashi took a deep breath, ready to make Tsuki break and lose their bet. He laid on his back onto the mattress and pulled Tsuki away from his clone and made her straddle his waist.

He plunged his cock into her pussy and started pistoning up into her.

"You ready to tap out, Kuraku?" Kakashi teased before he grabbed her breast and started sucking on it while the other hugged her back and pulled her close to him.

Tsuki who was a panting, trembling mess on top of him wasn't about to give in yet,"You're gonna...... Have..... To do...... Better than that..... To make me... Give in!" She said, short of breath.

Kakashi grabbed his clones wrist and pulled him forward,"Get behind her and fuck her in the ass."

Tsuki's heart fluttered at the prospect of getting railed by two Kakashis at once.

The clones eyes lit up and he mounted Tsuki from behind.

Kakashi slowed his movements, giving the clone a chance to get settled.

The clone, who was still saturated in Tsuki's slick, pressed the tip of his cock against her second hole, slowly inching in further, trying not to hurt Tsuki.

But Tsuki didn't care, she loved the painful pleasure she was experiencing.

"Oh God it's so tight..." The clone grunted as he felt how stuffed Tsuki was with Kakashi already inside her pussy.

Eventually he bottomed out.

She felt so, so full.

"Oh fuck.." her hands balled up into fists into Kakashi's hair as they fucked her with an alternating in and out motion, like they had rehearsed this before.

"Ready to give up now?" Kakashi said between heavy groans. He was about to cum again and so was his clone.

"No!" Tsuki managed to say even though her head was spinning,"Don't stop! It....it feels so good!"

Kakashi lost his mind hearing Tsuki moan into his ear to the point where she sounded desperate for an orgasm.

'Jesus, this woman's insatiable..' Kakashi thought as he kept pounding into her. He felt grateful that he had fallen in love with a woman who was a closet freak like him.

"Fuck, Kashi, I'm... I'm..." She couldn't finish her sentence as she fell apart, making Kakashi and the clone fall apart as well.

The clone disappeared and Kakashi squirmed under Tsuki as he came again, for the fourth time in a row.

"ah..aH.....AHHH... OHHH!!!" Kakashi's moan grew louder and breathier as he was overstimulated, it almost hurt to cum that many times, my god, he didn't even think he had any nut left in him.

Tsuki's body was limp, she was able to roll herself off of Kakashi, but she was too tipsy and too tired to notice that they were close to the edge.

Kakashi rolled over quickly and caught her body before she hit the ground and pulled her back onto the bed. They burst out laughing until tears came to their eyes.

They never got tired of each other's company, they had never felt so comfortable with another human in their whole life.

They held each other for a bit before getting out of bed. Kakashi threw their bedsheets in the washer to destroy the evidence of their perverted night.

All that was left to do shower, make the bed, and fall asleep in each other's arms as they had done essentially every night for the last eight years.

"Let's sleep naked since the kids aren't home!" Tsuki said crawling into bed without clothes.

Kakashi laughed,"Haven't done that in a while..." He pulled off his boxers and joggers and climb next to her, flipping her to her side to cuddle her.

They were both exhausted.

"Hey, Kashi?" Tsuki asked

"Hmm?" He said his eyes closed, already half asleep.

"You owe me $20." Tsuki joked

Kakashi sighed a sarcastic, over the top sigh,"In the morning, dear..."

He yawned and not even five seconds later, he was snoring.

Tsuki smiled and settled into his arms,"Okay, goodnight, I love you."