Chapter 85 - Little Games, Big Surprises

Start from the beginning

"So...my witchling wants to play?" Loki purrs with a roguish smile.

"No, Lo. I want you to heal so that we can play later."

You give him a wink and Loki's gaze narrows as his eyes follow you from across the room, running up and down your body, no doubt imagining what you hide beneath your towel. Try as you might to ignore him, you feel yourself growing warm beneath his stare. It's been weeks since you've been with him, and you miss him terribly.

You watch that mischievous glimmer in his eye grow as you sit on the edge of the bed, reaching for your body lotion in the drawer and applying it to your legs. You can feel Loki's lust from across the room, and watch him from the corner of your eye as he approaches slowly. 

He drops to his knees in front of you, grabbing your hands gently and removing the remaining lotion from your fingers before beginning to spread it on your legs himself. 

Loki inhales deeply at the scent. His hands and fingers start at your ankles, then up your calves and across your thighs, rubbing and massaging every muscle as he goes.

After a moment, his fingers slip beneath the edge of your towel, creeping towards their mark. You can feel yourself growing warm, but the moment Loki's hand reaches your inner thigh, you're gone once more - disappearing in a flash of blue, and sitting on the vanity stool.

Loki's nostrils flare as he stands and looks at you from the bedside, biting his lip as his cheek twitches slightly. His fists ball at his sides and his eyes caress your body from bottom to top, then back down again. An insatiable fire in his eyes.

"Cut that out," you hiss playfully as you sit at the vanity, picking up your brush and running it through your wet hair. You keep your eyes away from Loki, knowing that if he looks at you like that much longer, you'll give in.

"I will play this little game of yours," Loki croons, holding his hands behind his back as he approaches, coming up slowly behind you. 

Suddenly you feel his breath on your neck as his eyes meet yours in the mirror.

"But make no mistake, witchling," he growls low in your ear, his breath tickling your neck sending a shiver down your spine. "When I catch you, I will never let you go," he says, placing a feather-light kiss on that spot beneath your ear, his lips lingering as his fingertips ghost over your shoulders, sending chills up and down your back.

Feeling you shiver at his touch, Loki smirks as he pulls away. 

You steal occasional glances in the mirror as he rummages briefly through the drawers that he keeps his things in. After a minute he crosses to the tall wardrobe. He opens it and you see a bright green glow from behind the door. After several minutes, he closes the wardrobe and picks up his golden horned helmet from the top, carrying it beneath his arm.

You quirk your brow as you seem him move towards your chamber door. Loki had gotten ready for the feast several hours early, and hadn't mentioned why.