Author's note: Ending and other stories

I think it is time this story came to an end. Danielle and Sam are back together, her stalker is dead, and Danielle's book will be amazing. 

I was actually debating whether to stop there or to write a final chapter, but I like it this way. Maybe if some people ask for it I will do one more chapter, like a conclusion showing that everything will be okay for the characters, and explaining a few details like the note left by "the man" or his identity. I don't think this kind of detail is necessary for now considering we know he was a stalker. He was just crazy and was after Danielle because of her books. I don't think a name or a precise identity would be relevant to the story.

Please, tell me what you think and I'll see what I do.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

For now, you can follow me and go read my other stories.  I'm currently writing "One of the Boys". It won't be the same kind of story but you might enjoy it anyway.

Spoiler: I think will also write Danielle's story "Sam" very soon...

Also, if you have any story suggestions, just tell me what you would like to read. I'd like to write something different. Something that's not too popular on wattpad.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Please comment and vote if you liked this story, 

Miss_Sharlie.