Chapter 31: Missing

Start from the beginning

"What's happening?" Sehun asked them. Sehun had been with me trying to locate Rosé fir past few hours.

"I'll explain," said Jaehyun from behind. He sat near me and started,
"You remember the day we first met in New York?" He asked, I nodded and he continued,

"A few days later I met Mina and told her about you getting married. She told me about you when you guys started dating. I don't know what came into her mind and one day she asked me to help her. Help her with getting you back. But I straight forwardly said No and told her not to do anything that she'd regret later," he sighed, "Now Baekhyun thinks she planned all this but personally I don't think it's her," he said.

"Mina, if you're behind this, I swear I'll kill you with my bare hands,' I told her, absolutely furious.

Her eyes widened, and she looked scared for a moment. She looked at me for a few seconds, and then at the everyone.

"I'm telling you the truth, I have nothing to do with this. I'd never want to hurt Rosé. YOU'VE GONE CRAZY!" She said, yelling at me.

"Yes, I've gone crazy! I can't breathe. I need to find her, and I need to find her right now. Why does no one have any news of her yet?"

I was shouting at everyone, the only person I care about right then was Rosé. I needed to find her before it's late. I promised to always keep her safe, but I didn't fulfil that promise. What kind of husband am I?

"She knows about the plan I made with Jaehyun," Mina nearly whispered, "I told her the day when I brought in my sick mother to her the other day and then she told me about the threats. I rather tried to help her," she said making as all shock.
"And I gave on my plan the day I met her in your office. She was such a pure soul who loved you and I couldn't find the courage to break her!"

Just when she was done talking, we heard a beeping sound and a red blinking spot on the screen. It's still. And then Sehun told everyone to go to that location since he's able to locate her.

'Thank God! She didn't took off her necklace,' I said in my head.

Flashback starts,

"Rosé, yoora asked me to pick up her jewellery. Can I talk to the receptionist or any person there?" I asked her while she's at Tiffany and co.

"Pack the thing she had her eyes on. And if it's a ring/necklace can you please add a gps tracker in it?" I told the guy on call.

"Yes sir, on what name?" He said.

"Mr. Park Chanyeol. And when will it be ready?" I asked.

"Okay Mr. Park. In two days, you can come and get it." He told me.

It took three days for them to send in the necklace and when I gave it to her, surprise would be a small word and so would be happiness.

She cried and hugged me so hard that I couldn't breathe but I liked it and enjoyed it. I just hoped she kept this with her every-time so she's safe.

Flashback ends,

We reached the location in less than fifteen minutes. The road had a dead end and we found her necklace hanging on the wall. I went to pick that up when I found a similar letter that she showed me.

I opened it vigorously,

'So, you did solve the puzzle that it wasn't her who texted. Its 21st century LOEY, things like this doesn't work. If you don't try to find her and give up on her, I'll free her without a scratch.'

"What's wrong with the person? Does she think we'll leave Rosé alone?" Baekhyun said.

We were about to return to the car when Mina eyed something familiar to her. She went near it and picked a silk bandana and she ran to me asking for car keys.

Without thinking I passed her the car keys and she yelled at us to get into the car and we followed her.

She sped our car to an unknown driveway.

"I know where's Rosé. I knew from the day I saw her that she didn't have good intentions. She's dangerous," she said with her eyes fixed on road and her foot glued to the accelerator.

"WHO'S she?" I nearly yelled.

____
(A/N; I didn't plan on giving a quick update today but here it is. It's completely unedited if you find any error or mistake, help me out or ignore it.

I can't reread it after writing because of the night shift. I hope you all enjoy. Incase you do, like,comment and vote.)