Chapter 22: Where are you?

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I was changing my work attire when I heard a faint yell. Without buttoning my shirt I ran to the source of yelling to find Mina on the floor panicking.

I ran to her and stood her up while Rosé was standing near the stove.

I never expected her to stoop this low. Without listening to anyone I took Mina out of the kitchen supporting her to car.

"Loey, it's not me who's..." I cut Mina off.

"Cannot you see I don't wanna talk." I said.

"STOP IT. Stop jumping to conclusions." She yelled at me taking me by surprise, "It isn't me who's injured rather it's her. She saved me."

"What do you mean?" I asked in a whisper not registering what she said.

She explained the entire situation and said,
"Leave me at the nearest bus stand, I'll be okay. Go home."

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked her leaving her at the bus stand.

She nodded and said,
"Just go home already. She needs you."

I smiled meekly at her and then all I know was my foot was on the racing paddle till the heavy traffic welcomed me.

I kept on calling her. First her line was busy and then it went off. My hand won't leave the horn and I kept throwing punches on my steering wheel because of the frustration I brought to myself due to my impulsiveness.

After bypassing the traffic areas and breaking all the traffic signals and speed limits, I reached home to find the entire home filled with silence.

It took me time to sink in everthing, an unknown fear began to creep in me.

"Rosé!" I called out her name and waited but after few minutes she didn't came. So I started to panic.

"Rosie" I yelled again. The door opened and I smiled.

"Rosé wh-" my voice got stuck as I saw Suho hyung instead of Rosé.

"I wasn't expecting you to he here, hyung." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"She's gone," he said his voice and eyes spitting equal amount of pain and anger that was in my eyes.

"Wh-where?" I stuttered.

"It's enough for you to now that she's somewhere safe." He said before leaving.

My anger rose as I thought more about what just happened, suddenly I heard a crack and looked down only to realise that glass in my hand had cracked due to my hold.

Defeatedly, I went to the kitchen to find the pot on the ground and water spilled around it. I sat next to it while my hand touched the water, it was still luke warm.

'It must be warm enough to burn her hand badly.' I ruffled my hair with frustration.

'Why do I keep screwing the situation always?' I asked myself.