AND THE PIECES FALL INTO PLACE

Start from the beginning

"Shut it. We're here," she practically flies out of the Jeep, running into the school.

"How are you so fast? You don't even like running. And you're wearing heels."

"Running in heels is my specialty, babe," she turns the corner to the locker room.

"Nice to see you, Carson. So glad you could find the time," the coach frowns.

"I had an emergency," she nods.

"Hey you forgot your... phone," Stiles runs up to them, handing her the device before disappearing, making the coach give her a look.

"Emergency, huh?"

"Yeah, my car broke down. It was terri-"

"Get dressed."

"Yes ma'am," she looks down, quickly changing.

______

Night falls, and Carson arrives to the game, heading to the bench and squeezing between Stiles and Liam.

"Freshman, boyfriend, how's it going? Ready for the game?" she links their arms.

"You're dating... him?" Liam points, clearly confused.

"Yes. He's a very lucky man. Adios," she gets up, before remembering something.

"Stiles?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck," she pulls him in for a very motivating kiss, almost forgetting where they are until Coach clears his throat.

"Rivera, stop distracting my players!"

"Sorry, Coach," she walks off, not meaning her words.

"Nice one Stilinski," he fist bumps him before walking off.

"Thanks Coach."

"You get all that and you can't even play?" Liam gasps.

"I'm getting good. Really good."

"May I ask why both of you are within 50 feet of each other? It's disturbing," she finds a seat, seeing her parents discussing something.

"We wanna see your boyfriend play," Drew smiles.

"I've seen him play. I'm only here because I was promised cheesecake," Gina rolls her eyes.

"You don't have surgery? Honestly there are people with aneurysms, just waiting to burst without you," she overexaggerates, as the Sheriff and Malia sit down on her other side.

"Thanks again, Drew. I really appreciate it," Noah nods to him.

"Oh, it's no problem. The machine was clearly screwed up," he shrugs, while Carson texts Stiles.

STILES <3

Carson ❤️
Please tell me you got better.

Stiles <3
Glad to see you have so
much faith in me. Really,
it's flattering.

Carson ❤️
There are some things that you
are amazing at. Lacrosse is not
one of them. Don't suck

Stiles <3
Love you too

Carson glances at the team, smiling as Isaac waves to Malia.

"I see that's going well," she whispers.

"What do you mean?" she frowns, as the game begins.

"So is Stiles any good?" Drew asks, Gina snorting in the background. She actually paid attention whenever she came to these, and not once could she say that Kyle's lessons did that boy any good.