NEVER TAKING THE PSAT AGAIN

WEAPONIZED

________________c h a p t e r  t w e l v e

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

________________
c h a p t e r t w e l v e

"Hey, Dad," Carson walks over to her father after placing her dinner plate in the dishwasher. "Any reason why you're still here?"

"Well, I'm making sure that I have my job in San Francisco before I put in my two weeks at Beacon Hills Memorial," he scrolls through his email. "And I need to talk to you."

"What's up?"

"You need to slow down on the spending," he sighs.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your mother maxed out all of our credit cards on "her next big line" and is now on a "sales" trip to the Bahamas until Monday, so we're not exactly in a good state. Especially since I haven't been working, so my checks are lower than normal and her winter line didn't do as well due to how warm it was this year."

"But you have your own credit cards."

"The same one that you spent 2000 dollars on last week. And I don't have that much money in my checking account because I spent it on my new apartment and Sprinkles' surgery. At this rate, I'll have to cut into your college fund, and I can't do that," he wipes his face.

"Two thousand dollars on what? Sprinkles had surgery?"

"She ate a paper clip. And the 2000 was spent on your room. I'm not saying you can't buy anything, just try to work with the humongous closet full of clothes?"

"What? But you make like twenty thousand a week."

"I stopped working for almost two months, Carson. I've been living off of sick leave, which is staggeringly low for my position, plus the hospital cut our salaries."

"Okay, then sell Onyx. It's not like you'll let me drive her," she suggests painfully. She really missed that car.

"I haven't even gotten it fixed yet. I have been having the worst luck lately, and- Look, can you just cut down, please?" he adjusts his glasses, looking over the bank statements.

"What are you hiding? You said mom maxed out the credit cards, but you did something too, didn't you?"

"Your Christmas gift is in the closet, did I tell you that?" he tries to change the subject.

"Oh, great, what'd you- Oh my god, you spent all your money on Slutty Intern!"

"Sherry is a very respectable woman."

"Yeah, all the respectable ones go after married men. I am so disappointed in you. She has a tramp stamp," she gets up, gasping at the last part.

"Uh, unfortunately, so do you. Yeah, you did a terrible job at hiding it."

GAME OF SURVIVAL - TEEN WOLF (3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें