Naruto's Love

So I've been thinking of making a Naruto love story with a character that I made up. Her name is Kasumi Uchiha. Anybody think I'll be successful?

(The Photo Is Kasumi As A Child)

My Character

Name: Kasumi Uchiha

Appearance: Has amber eyes with ultramarine eye shadow with blue shoulder length hair. Wears purple scanty robe with a large hemline on the front which exposes her arms, back, the lateral part of her breast and belly. Wears a tight purple blueish pants that also functions as her sandals, with grayish white high heels.

Kasumi's past:

Kasumi was born to Ayame Hyuga and Hayate Uchiha. Her father had died sealing the Arctic Fox in her leaving her with her widowed mother. At the age of six, her mother had died supposedly of illness and she ran away. She met a starved Nagato (who was older than her) and his dog Chibi. They along with Konan and Yahiko fought for survival. They met Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Kasumi had grown fond of Tsunade evern though it was Jiraiya and Jiraiya alone who agreed to train them. Konan and Kasumi had similar powers but Jiraiya sensed that Kasumi was much stronger. After the trio had left to continue the war, they were attacked. Konan and Yahiko died trying to save each other. She got separated from Nagato and she returned to her village.

Fugako Uchiha (Sasuke's and Itachi's dad) found her wandering the streets and decided to adopt her since she already was from the Uchiha clan. She was Sasuke's age when she was introduced in to the family. Sasuke soon had grown fond of her and Itachi comes to accept her. But shortly, the Uchiha clan was attacked. Itachi had killed every member, including Fugako and Mikoto Uchiha. Itachi let live the two people he loved the most, Sasuke and Kasumi.

After the attack, Sasuke and Kasumi were taken out of the corner of The Hidden Leaf Village and were to live everyday lives like the other Genins. Kasumi found once again eho welcomed her warmly. She met Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Kankuro, Garaa, Temari and all the senseis. She finished the Academy and due to not enough students, Kasumi got put in her own team where it was just herself. Her sensei was Jiraiya. Everyone around the village accepted her but she was hated and mistreated by some. Naruto hung out with her during most of her childhood when no one else would. Everyone was shocked to hear that she was an Uchiha and that she was the Arctic Fox, a beast that was little known about. She felt related to Naruto and Garaa the most because like her, they too had monsters inside them.

Tsunade played a big role in Kasumi's life, she admired Tsunade. Tsunade was her role model. Kasumi mostly did missions with just Jiraiya and was always successful but sometimes she got sent to missions with other teams. As they went on more missions together, Jiraiya informed Kasumi that using too much of the Byakugan or Sharingan can cause her severe damage and can potentially cause the death of her. Eventually Sasuke decided to leave and he wanted to take her but she refused and tried to persuade him not to go. Sakura came and told him she'll go with him. However he grew angry and was about to knock Kasumi out but Garaa quickly intervened. Sasuke left furious and Sakura went with him. Kasumi was thankful for Garaa and since that day tried to befriend him which she was successful at.

Team 7 had lost two comrades so Kasumi got put with Naruto. However they eventually parted ways to train for three years. Kasumi requested that if Lady Tsunade could be able to take her as apprentice. Knowing what she was dealing with, Lady Tsunade agreed. A few minutes before Kasumi and Naruto went on for then Great Three Year Journey, they said their goodbyes. She then started three successful, hard, long three years of training with Lady Tsunade.

Personality

Kasumi is a rather kind person, a trait she developed from her mother. She often cared for all of her friends but can get annoyed and bothered by easily if in a bad mood. She's very patient and polite. In battle she has a very tough character and is very loyal due to the fact that she would die for her friends. In her childhood it showed that she felt more related to Gaara and Naruto the most since they all possessed a beast in them. She was often teased as a little kid for her ability of paper techniques, often being called as a weak and fragile person. Being an Uchiha, she did not take the insults and taunts too kindly, causing her to have quite a few violent outbursts. It was only part of her blood to have some hatred and evil in her. Fortunately, no one crossed with her bad enough for her to want to kill them. She tried to remain a positive attitude with the guidance of Naruto.

Kasumi is also intelligent. She always thinks before she fights. Being trained by Tsunade, she also developed some sort of super-human strength and she became an excellent medical ninja student. Tsunade later made remarks she's never seen such a successful student since Shizune. Few people also commented that she might be able to even surpass Tsunade or that she was even a younger version of Tsunade though she denied.

She was also fond of her sensei, Jiraiya. She always saw him as an inspiration. Though she tend to get angry at him when he showed his perverted ways to her as she grew and developed a better figure and appearance. Despite him being a pervert, she cared for him very much. Now that she developed a womanly figured and appearance, Jiraiya has tried to 'research' on her but both times Tsunade stopped him. The last time, she threatened to break his genitals.

Kasumi also trained and worked very hard, something she inherited of her father. Fugako made remarks of her being very much like her parents. She never gave up, despite her injuries. She was a very determined person.

Kasumi also impressed many of her opponents with her abilities of being able to use the Byakugan and Sharingan and possessing the Arctic Fox. Too much of it though can hurt her severely and potentially kill her.

Authors Note: I Am For Team NaruSaku (Naruto and Sakura) But I Respect Any Other Pairing As Long As You Respect Mines. Kasumi's Appearance Is Also Based On Konan's Appearance Since I Just Loved The Way Konan Looked Like xD So If I Put A Picture Of Kasumi (Konan) Just Ignore The Flower On Her Hair And Imagine Longer Hair. And I Can't Get A Picture Of Konan And Naruto So I have To Put Konan and Pein But Just Pretend It's Naruto And Kasumi.