"I..I don't know."

"Okay it's totally fine. You will be okay. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Let's talk about something else." I said lowkey panicking.

"Jimin... What do I do?"

"Listen here. You don't have figure anything out okay? Just do what you feel. And your parents will have to eventually come around and if they don't we'll talk to them. For now just focus on your feelings. What do you want?"

He paused thinking for a while.

"I'm not sure. I just don't know anything at this point. I hope I don't mess anything up. Tae means a lot to me. I don't wanna lose him."

"You won't. Nothing you do can possibly get Tae to leave you. If it really freaks you out then don't think about it."

"I suppose you are right. Wow Jimin did you actually give serious advice that works?"

"I'm always serious. And my advice always works. People are just not cool or brave enough to follow it."

"I mean-"

"Shut up."

"Okay."

Yoongi POV

Hoseok and I were busy making out when his phone kept having a seziure with constant notifications.

(Hold up why are you both always making out?)

Because you are stupid and lonely and don't know what else couples do.

(Why did you have to call me out like that 🥲)

Anyway as I was saying, Hobi pulled away to my protest and apologettically took his phone to switch it off but stopped as he noticed the contact.

"It's Tae. It sounds genuinely urgent."

I rolled my eyes remembering the last time it was "genuinely urgent" as he settled beside me clicking on the notification.

Tae🐻

EMERGENCY!
I HAVE TEA!
ROSE IS NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS SO I TEXTED YOU.
I need to chill with the caps.

This better be good bitch
Yoongi is pissed cuz
you cock blocked him

Why are you both always making out?

Bad writing

I'm probably not straight
I probably like Jungkook

So how surprised are you? Did Yoongi hyung say the tea was worth it?

Did Yoongi hyung say the tea was worth it?

I'm not surprised and Yoongi is still pissed but we are also lowkey happy
that instead of us being the token gay friends, Jimin is going to be the token straight friend 😌

Oh also, Jungkook is probably not straight and probably likes me back too.
Now are you shook hyung? 😎

I already knew 😂. He told me while we were in Japan. You gotta do better buddy

Okay🙂
So everyone knew everything except me.
The betrayal smh.

Hyung
Hobi hyunggg!!

You went back to making out didn't you?
Stupid author.

Jisoo POV

I was in the middle of watching a crime documentary when Tae called me.

Weird. He rarely calls unless it's something important.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jisoo. Rose hasn't picked up my calls for an hour. She isn't answering texts either. Come to think of it she was acting weird yesterday and I haven't heard from her since. Can you check up on her?"

"Rose didn't pick up your call? Damn. What's happening to the Siamese twins? Chill Tae. She is probably taking a nap."

"You are probably right. I'll wait for her to call back."

"Yeah if she doesn't then I'll go check up on her."

I'm alive y'all. I've had bad writer's block and my mental health was shitty as usual but I got much much better since March. I will not give this book up. I already wrote several chapters after the time skip.