"Yeah same" he said quickly turning around to follow the curvalious girl. It has been about 2 frickin hours and I can't find Nora. Like what the fuck, how hard could it be to find a mute girl.

I asked around and some guy said he saw her go upstairs with some dude named Blake. It doesn't take a scientist to know what they were or about to do.

I jogged up the stairs looking through all the rooms, soon finding door with moans and groans creeping though. Ugh moment of truth, I opened the door to find Nora, some guy I'm guessing Blake and another girl; all in a tangled mess. I quickly closed the door and turned in my heels going back downstairs.

Nora was having more fun then me and she can't talk. I decided to go outside and sleep in the car until Nora was done with her fuckfest.

I put my seat all the way back closing my eyes. After maybe about fifteen minutes I heard yelling, I snapped up to see no one. I got out off my car and the yelling got louder. It sounded like a bunch of guys. They were all yelling in Italian, I could understand most of it but some of it was gibberish. I followed the voices to a small alleyway, oh Jesus bless me for my stupidity. I saw two guys start punching one guy and kicking, it was brutal. I flinched a little, they two guys were brutish looking so I decided that it would be a good idea to try and beak it up. The guy in the ground was in bad shape, I couldn't watch anymore. I grabbed a glass bottle and threw it at the wall opposite of them. The two guys turned toward the noise and then looked down the alleyway in my direction. "Hey!" They yelled. "ahhhh" I screamed and ran in my heels as fast as I could to my car quickly scooting under it because I could find my fucking keys.

I heard there footsteps, "Come on sweetheart, were not going to hurt you" I heard one of them say. I mentally scoffed, yeah fucking right you'd probably beat the crap out of me.

"Dante lets go, it's not like the little bitch can say anything, no ones gonna believe her" the other one said with a high pitch voice. Wow very masculine. I saw there feet get into a distant car and drive off.

I sighed with relief, thank God I almost peed myself. I shimmed my self from under my car and walked to the small alleyway.

I jogged to the bloody beaten guy. I grabbed his face softly, "Hello? Sir can you here me?" I asked him softly. I could still hear the music from the party. He had a stab wound in his lower abdomen and a gun shot wound in his leg. What the hell I didn't even hear a gunshot. The brutes probably used a silencer.

He grunted. "Hi my names Jane Rogers and I'm in med school" I said unsure.

He coughed up some blooded then spoke. "You don't sound to sure".

"I have no reason to lie" I told him. Even beaten he gave me a knee buckling smirk. "Patch me up then, princess" he chuckled then coughed. I rolled my eyes, "I can't patch you up here, your stab wound in your lower abdomen will get infected along with your gunshot wound "I told him tightly. He nodded. "I have to call 911, I can't do anything with out authorization" I told him.

He grabbed my wrist roughly, "don't" he bellowed. "Take me to my condo and patch me up there. No authorization needed."

"My friends here I can't leave her" I told him trying to wriggle my arm free. "she'll find a ride, now do as I say" he said dangerously. Fuck I hate my life. Law and order didn't prepare me for this situation.

I decided to do as he said because something about him made me feel obligated to obey him. He was probably a criminal or in the mafia. Fuck fuck fuck."Can you walk?" I asked him. He nodded weakly. I helped him up and put his arm around me and dragged him to my car. It felt like forever to get my car; when we finally got there I put him in the back to so he could lay down.