"I'll run the bath then find some clothes for you and your brother. No one will come inside so you don't need to worry. Call out if you need anything."

Alo quickly cleaned the tub before turning the taps on. Because waiting for the tub to fill would take too long, Alo told Mika to yell out if he couldn't turn it off himself. Mika could only muster a hum to respond to Alo; he had finally made it to the toilet, and sat down with a pale face as pain travelled from his lower body to the rest of him. Once Alo had left and shut the door, Mika finally let out a choked cry as he covered his face with his shaking hands. Alo could hear what Mika had tried to hide, and he felt a ball of anger burn in his chest. In the end Mika was in too much pain to go to the toilet and he crawled to the bathtub, sitting inside the warm water that slowly turned a brown red from his blood. The sound of the running water was rather therapeutic even though the warm water burned Mika's wounds painfully. While Mika laid in the murky water, he thought about his life before being captured. Although there was some good in his childhood, there was a lot of bad that made his body tremble. After being in the water for ten minutes, Mika's head slowly began to feel dizzy. Mika's vision started to double while a high pitched ringing rang in his head. The ringing sound was so loud that he couldn't hear Alo knocking on the door. As Mika's eyes began to droop tiredly, Alo spoke through the door.

"I found some clothes that should fit well enough. Can I come in?"

Mika couldn't answer as he had no more energy to keep himself above the water, let alone call out for help. Slowly Mika's body slumped into the bath, and the water started to overflow. Alo knocked again before pressing his ear to the door, he could hear the sound of running water but nothing else. Feeling something was wrong, Alo opened the door before rushing over to the tub. With one hand, Alo pulled Mika out of the water while he turned the taps off with his other hand. Alo was shocked to see the dark red colour of the bath, and he pulled Mika out onto the floor in order to check for a pulse. Alo's breathing was quick when he pressed a finger against Mika's throat, but it suddenly faltered when he felt no pulse. Alo quickly pressed both hands to Mika's chest and began CPR; using his foot, Alo pushed the bathroom door closed, just in case Luka came looking for his brother. After reaching 120 beats, Alo covered Mika's nose and breathed into his mouth. Once he pulled back, Alo asked anxiously.

"Mika?"

Alo felt Mika's neck again but there was still no pulse. Alo continued to speak to Mika quietly as he started the chest compressions again. A dark bruise was already appearing beneath his hands, but Alo kept pumping against Mika's chest. Seeing that Mika was still not responding, a cold sweat started to cover Alo's body. It didn't help when there was suddenly a gentle knock on the bathroom door. Luka's voice came out from the otherside of the door as he asked.

"Mika? Are you almost done?"

Luka knocked on the door again before he tried to open it; Alo quickly pressed his foot against the door to keep it closed, his voice slightly tense as he replied.

"Just give us a couple minutes, Luka. We're almost done."

Alo may have said that, but he didn't know if Mika was going to start breathing again. He had already given a second breath to Mika, but there was no pulse or response. Continuing with the chest compressions, Alo's eyes began to fill with tears before Mika coughed up a large mouthful of water. Alo quickly turned Mika on his side as he watched bloody water come out of Mika's throat. The floor was covered with red, making it look like a crime scene. Once Mika was breathing normally, Alo tried to wrap him in a dry towel, but his small body started flailing around violently. Instead of backing away, Alo pulled Mika into his chest firmly, speaking in a rushed voice while rocking back and forth.

"It's okay, Mika, stop. I'm not those men. I'm not going to hurt you...It's okay"

Alo kept rocking back and forth, as if he was soothing a baby while pulling the towel around Mika properly. Every few seconds Mika tried to struggle out of Alo's grasp, but his fighting quickly turned into sobbing. Hearing Mika cry made Alo's chest hurt, and the tears that had filled his eyes fell down his cheeks. Before either person could calm down, there was suddenly another series of knocks against the door before Luka tried to open the door. Alo's foot was still pushed against the door firmly and he called out, a little breathless.