Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen

With the decision and promise made, Wang Bao's treatment started. Wang Lei was no longer attending Wang Ba's hospital visits or driving them since he was angry at Wang Bao and Nakai, believing they shouldn't have gone through with the pregnancy since the risk was so high. Even though Wang Lei was mad, he kept it to himself, letting his Brother make his own decisions. Wang Bao had the first transfusion one week after the go ahead was made and he felt no different after. Since this procedure was still rare and had never been performed on pregnant people, it was hard to gauge how many transfusions would be needed.

By the time Wang Bao was receiving his second transfusion, two weeks later, his belly had already grown to have a small bump. Although Wang Bao still couldn't feel any difference, he had noticed he wasn't in much pain when compared to his first pregnancy. The back and stomach pain was still present every few days but he was able to continue on with his day, rather than being keeled over breathless with pain. After Wang Bao's second transfusion, Wang Lei received a call from Wang Xei so he went over to see his little Brother.

"Xei is telling us to return to the palace, his lover is due within the week."

Wang Bao wasn't wanting to attend the birth but he knew it would end badly for him if he stayed home. Within two days, everyone was packed and ready to head back to Man country, neither one excited to return except for Hera and Karo. Hera was only happy to be in a plane since she could look out the window while Karo was excited since he had been told Rara would be in the country as well. Once landed and taken to the palace, Wang Xei put on a dinner for his Brothers and their families while finally introducing his lover to everyone.

Wang Xei had been so secretive about who he had become so smitten with, that no one knew who the person was and what they looked like. The dinner was ready at the exact time they arrived and they were escorted to the dining room by both Old LIu and Mr Liu. As they all filed into the large room, they saw Wang Xei sitting at the head of the table with a tall man sitting beside him, a slight frown on his face. From the far away view Wang Bao had as he walked into the room, it was obvious that Wang Xei's lover was beautiful. With a shaved head, the man's face was neither feminime nor masculine but a perfect balance between the two.This was only made more true, once Wang Bao took his seat beside the mystery man. Wang Xei was leaning close to the beautiful man saying something with a smirk when he noticed everyone was sitting down at the table.

"Oh, you're all here. The food will be brought out soon."

Without saying anything else, Wang Xei returned his attention to his lover, continuing whatever he was saying. Wang Lei was already in a bad mood thanks to Wang Bao's pregnancy but now that he was back in the very place he thought he was free from, his anger was beginning to boil over. Once the food was placed down in front of them, Wang Lei slammed his hand onto the wooden table, glaring at Wang Xei who was right beside him.

"I've travelled too long for you to just ignore us! Introduce your lover quickly or I'm heading back home."

Wang Xei slowly turned his head to glare at Wang Lei while his lover cleared his throat quietly, when he spoke his voice was soft yet firm.

"I'm sorry. I should've introduced myself before everyone left, my name is Tomi."

Wang Lei already knew the man's name as well as old address and job since he had to make sure Wang Xei was bringing in good company as King. When he heard Tomi introduce himself instead of waiting for Wang Xei, he gave the man opposite him a soft nod before eating. Karo patted Wang Lei's thigh before speaking softly.

"Where's Rara?"

Wang Xei heard Karo's small question and peeked over at the boy with a sly smile.