Chapter Forty Six

Nakai slowly turned around and saw Wang Bao was looking up at him with a rather seductive gaze. Both men were in no state to do anything sexual though, and Nakai caressed Wang Bao's cheeks gently before saying.

"We can't have sex today; We're both too exhausted for that sort of thing."

Wang Bao was clearly against this as he reached between Nakai's legs to rub his flaccid shaft, giving the large head a gentle squeeze. Nakai's jaw clenched from the sudden seduction from Wang Bao before he heard Wang Bao say in a husky voice.

"I just want to take care of you, Nakai. You won't need to do anything."

There was no time for Nakai to reply since Wang Bao knelt down on the stone floor to continue rubbing his shaft that had stiffened slightly. Wang Bao moved with a hungry desire while opening his mouth to start sucking on Nakai's sack, in the same motion he used his hands to stroke Nakai's cock. The water made it hard to keep his eyes open but Wang Bao didn't need to see in order to service Nakai, and he continued to devour Nakai's crotch deliciously. Nakai had also given in to what Wang Bao wanted since out of the two of them, Wang Bao was in a better state and he always loved watching Wang Bao initiate anything sexual. While Nakai leaned against the cold stone wall, he watched with a dark gaze as Wang Bao moved from sucking on his sack to licking over his swollen head. Intermittently Wang Bao would lap at Nakai's sensitive glans under his shaft to poking the tip of his tongue against Nakai's urethra, and Wang Bao couldn't help but feel an ache deep inside whenever he heard Nakai groan from the pleasure. With one of his hands, Wang Bao started to jerk himself off while continuing to lick all over Nakai's cock, but he could only touch himself a few times when Nakai's foot swiftly pushed his hands away from his nether regions. Just when Wang Bao went to complain to Nakai, he looked up to see Nakai was looking at him with a hungry gaze; Along with his strong eye contact, Nakai spoke in a deep voice.

"Stand up. I won't enter you, but we should both feel good."

Wang Bao wanted to refuse since Nakai was supposed to be his patient, but he couldn't deny that he was in need of some stimulation as well. The moment Wang Bao stood up, Nakai turned him around and pushed his hard cock between Wang Bao's legs; to make sure Wang Bao didn't get chafe, Nakai used soap to act as their lube before he started pumping his hips. With Nakai's thick cock between his legs, Wang Bao instantly pulled his knees together to make the two of them feel better, and he quickly started to feel pleasure as Nakai's hot cock rubbed against his tender areas. Although he felt good, Wang Bao always preferred being filled by Nakai, and Wang Bao arched his back while spreading his butt cheeks to show Nakai his twitching hole. The sight made Nakai's throat go dry, as if the only way to quench it would be to dive deep inside Wang Bao, but he knew that wouldn't be smart for either of them. Because Nakai wasn't taking the hint, Wang Bao used three fingers to rub against his soft hole before slipping them inside effortlessly. Wang Bao's teasing made Nakai's hips thrust forward with more power, causing Wang Bao's voice to be uneven as he begged loudly.

"FIll me up, Nakai. I want you to stretch my insides and breed me with your cum~"

Nakai's will power to stay between Wang Bao's legs was being tested, and to stop himself from shoving his cock deep inside Wang Bao's gaping hole, Nakai reached around and pulled Wang Bao's head back by his throat; this position made Wang Bao's back arch while Nakai used his other hand to push Wang Bao's fingers deeper inside his hole, while also shoving three fingers of his own inside Wang Bao's hungry hole. Feeling his back entrance stretch open, Wang Bao let out a loud moan that was quickly muffled by Nakai's mouth. Aside from being filled up by Nakai, Wang Bao's favourite sexual thing was kissing Nakai; the sensation of having a long thick tongue fill his mouth, while also prodding at the back of his throat was enough to make Wang Bao's mind go foggy. Wang Bao tried to keep up with Nakai's hard thrusts of both his hips and tongue by sucking on Nakai's tongue and squeezing his legs tighter, but his sudden climax made his entire body stiffen, and he couldn't do anything aside from jerking his hips violently. Nakai could feel Wang Bao's soft hole become soggy and he used the extra lube to rub Wang Bao's leaking tip, as he knew how sensitive the area was for Wang Bao after climaxing.