☆Meeting someone new☆

Start from the beginning

@/Technoblade
This is the beginning of your legendary conversation with Technoblade.
—————-6/29/20————

Technoblade today at 2.35 pm
Are you ok with playing skywars with me? Maybe some bedwars if we have time. Or the other way around

LegoLand today at 2.35pm
Whichever way you prefer!! Although, I'm not the best at pvp if I'm honest

Technoblade today at 2.35pm
Alright, skywars first. Oh, and don't worry about not being all that great- we all start somewhere I suppose.

LegoLand today at 2.35pm
You're so nice 🥺

I'll hop on hypixel in a second

Technoblade today at 2.35pm
I'm the blood god, I'm not "nice". But thank you, I guess.

Also, you should probably nick yourself before you enter a game. YouTube rank is always high on the blood market.

LegoLand today at 2.36pm
Ok, mr. Pig++ ✋🙄

Technoblade today at 2.36pm
Its actually PIG+++ and my greatest achievement

Besides the potato war of course

LegoLand today at 2.36pm
*ok, mr. PIG+++ who won a war ✋🙄

Are you ready to start recording btw? I'm in the game and nicked as you had requested.

Technoblade today at 2.36pm
Much better

And yeah I'm ready when you are, could I start the call now?

LegoLand today at 2.36pm
Yep!

Incoming call from: Technoblade

-
CALL

"Hello!" Y/N greeted enthusiastically as Techno had called them. "Halloo." Techno said in his monotone voice, although Y/N could hear the slight excitement in it.

"Ok, so I'll friend you and then add you to a party." Techno explained. Y/N made a noise of acknowledgment as they gave Techno their user.

"Alright, ready to lose?" Techno teased as he started a game of skywars for them. "Hahaha, very funny, pig man." Y/N said with unamused laughter, their tone dead and derived of any actual sort of feeling.

The first round was fun, it was just Y/N and Techno making small talk while teasing each other and killing other players- all in all, it was good fun. Techno won, him slightly bragging about it while they waited for the second round to start.

The second round the two went in hard for each other. It was like they were always at each other's throats.

"My kill!" Techno announced as he swooped in to take the final hit on someone Y/N had been killing.

"Technoblade, te voy asesinar." Y/N spoke after a few moments of silence(I used Google translate: but it should say; "I'm going to kill you" or smth like that).

"Heh?" Techno said confusedly, snapping out of his small trance of confusion when he heard the sound of his character being hit.

In the spur of the moment, he accidentally threw his sword and was left defenseless as Y/N killed him mercilessly.

"I'm not leaving that in." Techno muttered, slightly embarrassed by his half-thought actions. "I sure as hell am though." Y/N replied, a grin on their face as the two entered the third round in comfortable silence.

The third was similar to the first, except with a little more name calling and insults. The more the two spent together, the closer they became- which noticeably made both of them happier.

"You know what, my dearest princess Technoblade, I shall sacrifice myself for you to take this win into your own hands, maiden." Y/N said in an old-timey accent.

Before Techno could say a word, Y/N had jumped off the floating island to their death, giving techno the win.

The duo played a few more rounds, some were serious and others not so much. A lot of the not-so-serious ones would usually end in Y/N "sacrificing" themself for techno.

"You down you play bedwars?" Techno asked. "I'm sorry, but I have to edit the video and then sleep. We can play tomorrow if you're up for it?" Y/N suggested.

"Sounds good to me, talk to you tomorrow, Lego." Techno said, he ended the call. Y/N opened their editing software and placed the 2 hour long footage to break down.

-

After three hours, the video was finished and ready to upload, which Y/N did. They made themself some dinner and then watched the new episodes to their favorite show.

After two hours of the upload, Y/N decided to check on it to see the comments.

User4 • 30 minutes ago
Love the thumbnail!!!!
——————————

Technoblade • 2 hours ago
Can I stop being compared to peppa pig?

LegoLand • just now
No sorry ❤️

———————————

Tommyinnit • 1 hour ago
Very cool video

~~~~~

I got motivation at 3 am 😃
(Not proofread)

𝕀𝕕𝕠𝕝On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara