~Dance Tour Part 2~

Start from the beginning

The press had pretty much left us alone so far, although they still come around, just taking pictures from afar, for us to see news reports later on of utter speculation. They tried twisting a story that we'd be moving to America, which we debunked on socials. 

Even though we completely adore what we've seen of America so far, we will not be moving here, our home is in France along with our friends, families, and responsibilities, not to mention our college. 

I had tweeted out and put on Instagram. 

-5 PM- 

The day flew by, after we checked into the hotel, we decided to walk around, some fans took notice and we took some pictures with them. Now we sat inside a dunkin donuts sipping on coffee, and eating some donuts, they were amazing. 

We nodded to the shop's employees and headed on our way to the theater. 

-6 PM-

We had been warming up and decided to get changed, tonight we performed at 6:30.

Luka wore dark grey pants, and I wore a black two-piece leotard, with black joggers. We both wore black sneakers. 

-6:30 PM-

-6:30 PM-

We take the stage and we have someone behind stage controlling the music. 

'Stay' by Zedd and Alessia Cara began playing.

(First performance only.)

The next song we danced to was 'Pony' by Genuwine.

(Again only the first performance, there are not extra dancers to make the group. I am trying to make this tour strictly them, but who knows, Cierra might get a solo or even join in on a trio dance in the future.)

Next we did probably one of our more explicit dances, as 'Yummy' by Justin Bieber played. 

(This dance starts at 0:21 and ends at 2:08)

I wore a tear-away short sleeved v-neck for the beginning of the dance. We had a chair in the middle of the stage. The crowd was shocked, but thrilled at the same time with our final performances. For this dance I wore black heels, and although it was a pain on my toes, I got through it. 

The next day we were in New York and met with Cierra at the cafe. She looked beautiful as always. 

She was wearing a yellow cropped tube top, some light blue ripped jeans, a white baseball cap, and white and gold Adidas.