"Since when did I say it was negative thought time, sorry babe but you're stuck with me, and if anything you're too good for me." He sputters out quickly. 

I let his reassurance enter my mind, and I can feel the dark and twisties fading away into the depths of my brain once again. 

"I'm sorry dear, dark and twisties again... I love you Lu, and no, you are perfect, and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be 'stuck with' as you say" I respond, wrapping my arms around his waist while resting my head on his chest. 

His arms wrap around the back of my neck and we stay there, in comforting silence for a few moments. Just letting all the negativity out.

"Okay lovebirds, we got a party to set up, and you two are our leads, so chop chop!" Rose yells from the doorway leaving us both startled. We chuckle at her behavior and walk up to the deck. 

It looks amazing, we decorated the stage with white streamers. The entire deck had strands of fairy lights around. It was like something out of a Disney movie if it were based on a houseboat. All we had to do no was sound check, and setting up the tables with snacks, the speakers, and of course, set aside a spot to have a dance floor. 

-7:45 pm-

We had been setting up the rest of the day, the sound check went flawlessly, the tables were set up and Mari's parents had already set up the desserts, they looks so... fancy. The dance area was shown by having ropes similar to the ones on the ship itself, making it seem like a restricted section of the boat itself. 

As we finished the cameramen and a few reporters showed up, ready to get coverage for their stations, and also some cameramen were doing the live streams for other countries. We showed them places to set up and helped the live streaming cameramen connect to their stations. 

-8 pm-

Everyone else started filing onto the boat, and soon enough it was so packed we had a crowd forming off the boat as well. 

I got up in stage and the live streamers gave me the signal telling me everything was live. Luka got up on stage with me and held my hand.

Just like we planned.

"Hello everyone here in person, thank you for coming, and for everyone else watching around the globe, hello to you as well. We have quite the party set up. We will be performing up until the clock hits 10pm, when our album officially drops on all downloading platforms, all cd's and vinyl will be on store shelves tomorrow morning. Before the performing begins, and also in between songs, we will be opening the floor to questions, from reporters here on site, and to the live chats. We have people working tirelessly with translations to get your questions in other languages to us, and are subtitling the live feed in real time. This truly was huge to put together. Now behind me is the countdown clock to 10, I hope you all will celebrate with me, by staying to enjoy the secret surprise we have planned for the time the album drops."

With that Luka looks at me with a questioning glance. I told him his dad would be making an appearance tonight, but he doesn't know quite yet exactly why both his parents are making an appearance on-stage at 10pm. 

"Without further ado, the floor is now open to a few questions, and for those of you here, when the music begins, if you'd like to show off your moves, we have an area sectioned off for camera to cover, don't be shy, show the world what you got! Now, any questions?" I ask.

Hands shoot up. 

"Yes, Ms?" I ask the woman reporter.

"Why is your album called 'heartline'?"