Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)

Começar do início

"You should probably show me," I said as I turned my head, offering my lips. He took them eagerly. He pulled up the hem of my dress and hooked his fingers in my panties and pulled them down. One hand reached around and found my heated core. He teased the lips lightly with his finger, the wetness making it slippery already. He groaned louder this time and his kisses deepened.

He slipped a finger inside me and then another. He lifted my skirt with the other hand and leaned me over the sofa. I heard his zipper and then the thud of his cargo pants hitting the floor. I widened my legs to grant him easier access. He paused to squeeze my ass cheeks together and then pull them apart slightly, caressing the flesh as he did so.

Then I felt his tip teasing my entrance. He flicked it across my clitoris a few times and then slipped inside me, filling me completely. I moaned as the pleasure took over my body. I held on to the sofa as he took me from behind. There was something primal in the way he gripped my hips, in the moans coming from his throat, in the sound of our flesh slapping together. He moved one hand to the curve of my ass and caressed my lower back as he whispered to me. It wasn't long before my walls clenched around him as I exploded, bringing him with me. I felt him throbbing inside me and heard his breath catch. He dropped against my back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Does that tell you how you affect me? I have never felt this with anyone. Nobody else has ever driven me this crazy," he whispered behind my ear, which only served to make me want more.

"Are you sure you have energy left for the show?" I pushed back from the couch to straighten up and turned to face him. "We could keep... going but that would certainly make it hard for you to do your job tonight." I bit my lower lip and gently poked his chest.

"That is why we are going to eat now," he grinned. As if on cue, his phone dinged. It was Honey letting him know the food had arrived. We quickly cleaned ourselves up and headed to Shownu's room to eat. We were in LA, so there were lots of Korean food options. They ordered several items and we dug in.

Watching them eat was one of my favorite things to do. They enjoyed their food, and they enjoyed each other's company. I especially love it when Minhyuk takes a bite of something yummy and does that little puppy wiggle. It makes me smile.

We headed back to the room and I threw a few things in a bag. We met the others in the lobby then we left for the arena. They each took their stations in the dressing room for hair and makeup. I took an open station next to Minhyuk and did my basic makeup consisting of BB cream, a neutral eyeshadow, and mascara. I had taken good care of my skin for years now and it looked really good, especially considering my age. Min winked at me in the mirror as the stylist worked on his hair.

I decided to kick things up a little and added some eyeliner and a little darker eyeshadow in my crease. Just that little extra changed my look dramatically. With my porcelain complexion, the slightest addition of color stands out. I have to be careful so that I don't look clownish, hence the minimal routine.

I loosened my hair from the messy bun and let it fall to my shoulders. I noticed Min watching me in the mirror and saw his expression darken slightly. I could see what he was thinking when he gave me that little sideways smile. I felt tingly and bit my lower lip as I returned the look.

I took my bag and went to a different room to change. I wore a miniskirt and new Minbebe shirt that Celeste had made for me. This one was sequined and had a scooped neck. It could be worn on or off the shoulder. I chose the off-shoulder option. I slipped on a pair of low-heeled booties and folded my dress, placing it in the bag.

I entered the dressing room and was met with 7 wolf whistles. I did a runway walk with an exaggerated hip sway and a little spin as I walked back to my station. I put a little pink lipstain on my lips and pressed them together. I looked at Min who was watching my every move. The stylist was doing his eyes and he smiled, reaching over to take my hand. He looked at the stylist in the mirror.