You have your prince charming list. You need to admire them. I slowly looked at Taehyung and Jin who were doing nothing but standing there. I guess they are bored. Look at their expressions, they are clearly bored. I chuckled. But now three girls and two boys are here. But who and where are the other five people?

Suddenly, Miya spoke.

"Where is Jungkook?" I quickly looked at her as soon as she spoke. Jungkook, why is she asking about him? "H-He isn't here." A boy spoke hesitantly. "Oh." She said with disappointment clearly written in her face. Why is she disappointed?

Suddenly, Old Man spoke. "So, the rest of them aren't here?" He asked. "No, Master." Taehyung replied. Old Man sighed. "Try to contact them again." Old Man spoke. Taehyung slowly nodded. "Anyways, your individual missions are going to start soon. Till then, there are no classes for you. You all may do and start your preparations now." Old Man finished. Everyone started leaving from here. Miya and the others left from here already. Wait, how will I be able to do missions now? I literally have no powers.

I think I should tell Old Man about this. I slowly made my way towards him. Old Man looked at me as soon as I went and stood infront of him.

"What's the matter, little girl?" He asked. "Old Man, I don't think I can go on missions alone. I have no powers." I explained. He turned to me. "I guess that would be a problem." He spoke as he started thinking something. "What should I do?" He slowly looked at me after thinking for a while.

"There's a solution, but that is impossible." He said. "Tell me what it is." I asked curiously. "Forming a group." He finished.

Forming a group?

"According to the laws of Helven, the groups formed are bound to get missions which are harder than the missions given to professional Angels and Demons. And you all are just trainees. That's why, it would be impossible for you and your future group members to complete the missions. Tell me, do you still want to form a group?" He asked me after explaining. My fists clenched. I need to do it.

"Yes, I wanna form a group." I spoke without hesitating. Old Man started laughing. "You do have a great amount of confidence." He spoke as he continued to laugh. "Don't laugh it's not funny." I spoke as I glared at him. He still continued to laugh. I sighed.

"And also, a group must consists of more than 6 people. Good luck searching for them. And also, make sure to pick some powerful ones. Otherwise it will surely be impossible for you complete the missions. You have only two days." Old Man spoke and left from here.

Two days? Is he kidding me? Where do I find all the 6 people now? I sighed.

Jennie slowly came towards me. "What happened, Y/n? What did the Master tell you?" She asked curiously. I slowly turned to her.

"He asked me to form a group." I replied. Her eyes widened instantly. "Group? Are you kidding me? The missions given to the groups are almost impossible to do. They are harder than the ones given to the most professional Angels and Demons. And there is only 1 group which is formed in the whole history of Helven up until now." Jennie explained.

Only 1 group is seen in the whole history of Helven? I kinda regret my decision now.

"But I have no choice, Jennie." I spoke making her sigh. "Fine. Do whatever you want." She said giving up.

"Um...Jennie, can I ask you a favor?" I asked hesitantly. She raised her eyebrow. "Will you be in my group?" I asked expecting that she will agree. She became silent for a while and then she spoke.

"I don't know who you are. I am sorry." She spoke as she quickly left from here. I blinked my eyes. "Is she even a friend?" I scoffed as I spoke.

Now, where should I find the other people? I looked down. Suddenly, someone spoke.

"Mind if I join your group?" I quickly turned around to see the person who just spoke. It was...Jin. He smiled at me.

"Y-You don't mind joining in the group?" I asked him. He smiled as he nodded. "You are so kind, Jin."

"And I guess, we have another one who might participate." Jin spoke as he looked at Taehyung. I slowly looked at Taehyung. "Will you be in our group, Taehyung?" I asked politely.

But I never expected this. Taehyung's face expression changed as I mentioned the group. His hand was shaking. I became worried as soon as I saw him in that state.

"Are you okay, Taehyung? It's okay if you don't want to-" He cut me off. "I will join your group." Taehyung spoke as he forcefully smiled at me. "Are you sure?" I asked trying to confirm. "Yes, I am sure."

TAEHYUNG P.O.V...

"Are you sure?" She asked trying to confirm. "Yes, I am." I answered. I will no longer hesitate.

I don't know why but I think she will be able to show  us a glimpse of hope from our dark past and future.

"Okay, it makes the three of us. And we just need to have 4 more people." She spoke as she smiled. I nodded.

Yes, she will surely show us a hope.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

Please follow me guys, if you like this story.