Armaan reached her place, alone and rang the bell, Inaya opened it. He held her hand and took her out of her house to the backyard.

"What do you think of yourself? You think you're everything I care about? You think you would just disappear for no reason at all and I would sit back and forget you? Do you even care about the feelings about the people around you? Do you, Miss Rawat?" He yanked her against the wall, his arms on either side of her. She could she the burning rage in his eyes, she knew it was because of her and the way he called her Miss Rawat Instead of 'Inaya or 'Innu' made one thing clear  to her that he's hurt to no end. Yet, pushing away her melting heart, she put on a stern face.

She pushed him back, "Yes, I don't not care." She yelled, tears making their way down her cheeks, he back stepped as he heard her.

"You think I don't care about you na, then just leave. That's what I want! Stay away from me."  She yelled.

"Why? Why are you pushing me away!" He yelled back.

"Because I don't want anyone to love me or care for me. I don't. You're so nice to me and I don't like it. I don't want it. Just leave for god's sake, everyone who comes close to me is in danger, why don't you understand that! Just leave Armaan, please." She finally broke down.

"What danger? Inaya I am ready to face everything for you!" He yelled. She stood there, numb.

The clouds had overtook the moon, the wind was rustling. There was complete silence between them and they could hear everything that was happening around

"I'm ready to face everything for you, I swear I will stand by you at every step… just consider me worthy enough of that. I will even give my li--" she forestalled him, "say no more. Armaan…"

The rain finally came pouring down the two, they stood  there and looked at each other.

"Just consider me yours and even if you don't, I'll be here by your side."

Tears were flowing down her face just as the rain water, Inaya sighed and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Armaan… Armaan… I don't want you to love me because… because I can't love you." She confessed.

"When did I say I love you?" He spoke with a stone on his heart, he wanted her… if not as his love, as his friend.

"... So why would you do anything for me?"

"It doesn't matter. I don't want you to love me if you don't love me. No one's forcing you or me into this, I'm here by my choice. I have called you my friend and I will abide by it." He replied, it was still raining and both were drenched.

"Armaan…" she felt like breaking little by little. How can he be so modest?

"I'm here Inaya. I'm here ready to listen to anything you say, I'm here by your side, Inaya and I will always be." He promised.

She didn't say anything and hugged him, he hugged her back, it was everything to him. Her trust that was what he yearned for.

"Armaan… it is actually that… can we go in, it's really cold now?" Inaya asked, as the rain was still pouring on both of them.

Armaan smiled and they walked in. He called Amaal too.

After changing clothes since they were drenching in rain… Armaan, Amaal and Inaya sat together.

"I'm sorry first of all… especially to you…" she looked at Amaal.

"You're my siso, you're forgiven."

"Bhai." She smiled, Amaal gave her a silent hug.

"Now tell us what is going on…"

"That I can not." Her smile faded.