an angel for a demon ☆ji changmin☆

Start from the beginning

“Show me,” you said. His lips twirled into an unholy smirk.

“Little angel, you’re going to like this,” he spoke, with an unquestionableness that even convinced you.

His lips were ghosting over your neck now, your skin even more sensitive there. But it was nothing compared to his hands. They wandered up your sides, tickling you a little, until they reached your breasts.

Your lips parted in awe when they stroked over your skin, thumbs running over your nipples. And then a sound came from your mouth. A small whimper, like you had never heard coming from yourself. Your hand flew to cover your mouth in surprise.

“I’ve never heard a sound so angelic,” he said. “So maybe it’s true, you’re one of them.”

So, he didn’t want you to be quiet. Slowly, you removed your hand. Just in that moment, he kissed your breasts, his hands massaging them softly. Another whimper fell from your lips, and this time you didn’t try to silence it.

A spark of guilt went through you. This was not right. It felt too good, making you feel selfish.

“I’m not supposed to do things only for myself,” you said, voicing your concern, “This is wrong and egoistic.”

He eyed you with curiosity, clearly not having expected your words.

“But you’re not doing this for only yourself,” he said. Your head tilted. “Think of it this way, you’re doing this for me. Because I love seeing you this way.”

You thought about his words for just a few seconds. It was easy to believe him, because you wanted what he said to be true. Slowly, you nodded.

A shiver ran along your spine at his soft touch, and he bent his head to the crook of your neck. His breath was hot on your skin when he spoke.

“Did you like that?” he asked, his hands ghosting over your body.

“Yes,” you replied, without faltering.

“I can show you more, if you want,” he requested. His hand linked into yours. There’s more? You were glad you had only thought those words, knowing he would have laughed at your lack of experience again. But then again, it was a kind of experience angels weren’t supposed to have. They weren’t even supposed to be curious about things like these. Your hunger for knowledge, however, never seemed to be satisfied that night.

“Yes, please,” you said. This time, he didn’t seem as surprised at your answer as he was before. But his wicked smile returned, and he led you over to his bed. Black sheets covered it, a stark contrast to your white dress that was now discarded on the floor.

You sat down on the edge of the mattress. With an asking look, you blinked at him.

“Go ahead, lay down, little angel,” he said. You followed his instructions and climbed into the middle of the bed. It was soft beneath your weight, and it sunk further when he hovered over you. His skin was shining in the moonlight, but his eyes remained the pitch-black darkness you had looked into far too many times to still be holy.

Another small sound escaped your lips when he began to kiss down your chest. First, he payed attention to your nipples while his hands never stayed in one place for more than a second. Then, he went lower. An unknown part of you had the desire to close your legs, but he was lying inbetween them. Besides, you had no interest of following that desire. All you wanted was to know more.

He went from kissing your hips to his face hovering over your center. But before he continued, he gazed up at you. There was something about the dark eyed demon, looking at you from between your thighs, that fascinated you so much, it drew away every chance of fear.

“Watch and learn…and enjoy,” he said.

Then, he dipped his head. You sucked in a sharp breath the moment his lips touched your center. His tongue licked a stripe up your folds, before swirling around your most sensitive bundle of nerves. Your heart was hammering against your ribcage, almost as if it wanted to jump out. Stop worrying, you forced yourself, and let your head fall back into the pillows. You whimpered and had no idea what to do with your nervous hands, until you buried them in the sheets by your sides.

He was leaping at your entrance, then at your clit, drawing random figures against your center. In need, you whined, and your hips lifted a little whenever he lowered the pressure on your sweet spot. You were surprised at yourself, your body seeming to understand this feeling better than your mind could.

So, this was the thing humans did, which was considered ever so sinful. You didn’t seem to understand. It didn’t bring harm upon any being, nor did it change the world in a bad way. In fact, the way he grazed his teeth against your clit felt a lot closer to heaven than you had in a while. If your body so clearly seemed to recognize these kind of actions, why were you not supposed to experience them?

You whimpered in desperation when his tongue went over your entrance, your body knowing there was more to be learned. But you had a feeling you would find out another time. When he went back to concentrating on your clit, you noticed an unfamiliar knot in your stomach. But it didn’t seem to be a bad thing, so you simply closed your eyes and focused on the feeling.

The louder and more frequent your whimpers became, the quicker his tongue would flick against your center. You felt your eyelids being heavier, and stars dancing in front of your closed eyes. His lips were wrapped around your clit, sucking and licking at the same time. You wished you knew his name, so you could call it out. Instead, you only whimpered more loudly than before.

And all at once, the knot in the pit of your stomach came undone. Instead of holding the bedsheets, your hands instinctively grabbed ahold of his hair. You had never felt such intense physical emotion, let alone pleasure. You let it wash over you, as your body arched against the mattress and your face turned to the side, burying in the pillows.

He kept up his pace until your legs were tightening around his head. Slowly, he detached his face from between your legs and watched you intently. It took you a while to regain your regular breathing and to meet his gaze. His eyes mirrored something similar to pride and fascination with your reaction.

“They’ll never let me back into heaven,” you whispered into the silence, the tone of your voice showing a lot less remorse than it should have.

“Doesn’t matter. You’re with me now,” he spoke. You knew he didn’t mean it in a possessive way, but rather in a protective manner. “After all, what’s a demon without an angel?”