"Wha-"

"How long have you been in love with her !?"

"When Nailyn and Issa got together, she came onto me... so ever since then..."

She wanted to cry her eyes out, her heart was hurting. However, her pride wasn't going to let her until someone was dead.

Her hand flew across his face as she punched him in the stomach and climbed over top of him. She showed him blows to the face as she yelled her feelings out to him.

"YOU PROPOSED TO ME 3 MONTHS AGO! ARE YOU SAYING IT WAS ALL A LIE?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE TO BE MY FIANCE YOU WERE FUCKING AROUND WITH MY SISTER? I HATE YOU ROSHON! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THE FUCKING DEPRESSION YOU PUT ME THROUGH!"

As she was pounding Roshon's face in, Diggy and Izzy came in and were astonished at the sight. Diggy ran over to Lizzie and pryed her off of Roshon. Izzy looked at the scene in both delight and fear. She was happy that she would once again become the spotlight of the family. She was so happy that she didn't notice that her raging bull of a sister was coming at her full speed ahead.

"I should kill you!" she screamed as she tackled her pregnant sister. Lizzie smacked and punched her sister as screams of happiness and terror filled her ears. Roshon took Lizzie off of her and they both stood up.

"I put it on great-grandmammy's grave, Isabella Jessica Maria Montoya-Ramirez... I will make your life a living hell." and with that, Lizzie stormed out of the family room. Roshon ran after her, trying to calm her down. Diggy looked at Izzy in confusion and she played dumb, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well alright..." he said as his phone blared 'Oh My Love' by Chris Brown. He unlocked his screen and read the text message

________________________________________________

From: Lynnie ~*

6:32 p.m.

-                                         Fuck you Daniel. I hate your guts. Don't ever speak to me again. Have fun with your slut of a girlfriend. Hope you catch Herpes and the bitch get TMAU. Niggas ain't shit. OLP.

_________________________________________________

Diggy shook his head as he took his keys and headed for the door. Izzy was completely off the ground and still dumbfounded.

"Babe, where you going?" she asked in a sweet voice

"A friends house." She figured that he was going to Nailyn's house, so she found this the perfect opportunity to tell him. 

"Oh... well I thought that you would help me start planning the nurseryfor our baby." She smirked as he stopped dead in his tracks.

~

"Wait, let me get a condom..."

"You don't need one babe..."

"Yes I do. I'm too young to be a father."

"Come on... just for 5 minutes..."

"Fuck it, why not."

~

He knew that he had made the biggest mistake of his life when he was in there raw...

"FUCK!!!" he yelled before he slammed the door behind him.

------

Hello my lovelies! This is part one of two. I didn't want to have a long ass chapter so I felt like this was a good place to end it. BUT here you go! Ain't this bout a bitch though?? Roshon's in love with Izzy, whose having Diggy's baby...

or is she...

Remember Diggy's flash back. It's gonna help you through the next couple of chapters.

Midterms were the reason, and I shall start on the next part which you guise will have later on tonight! Thanks for reading! And ask questions about the story!! I'll either answer them in the comments or in the next part! 

Soooooo, can I get 10 detailed comments? and 15 likes? thanks loves! Follow me on IG: @youlikemyfacethough!

~Mani Bee c[; ♥