Epilogue

•Talia•

•Talia•

"Fuck... just like that, yes," I draw out, digging my hands into the siding of the window overlooking the backyard. My breasts are pressed firmly against the cool glass window, my foot propped up on the window sill.

Ryder is behind me, his large hand around my neck and pulling my head back until his lips can slam against mine in a bruising kiss.

We're both covered in a thin sheen of sweat, having both worked ourselves up after two rounds prior to this one.

It's been several weeks since his surgery and the club doctor finally—after weeks of begging on both our parts—said it was okay to start having more than just me on top and him trying not to move sex.

Not that I complained too much before, but it is nicer to have him in charge. Now that I'm okay with relinquishing my control, I can't get enough of Ryder showing me exactly who I knew him to be.

"Shit, cupcake, you feel amazing," he growls against my lips, taking his other hand and wrapping it in my hair and pulling roughly. I gasp at that, giving him a chance to shove his tongue into my mouth.

His hips speed up, slapping against my asscheeks. The window in front of me fogs up enough to where I can no longer see clearly outside where the club is sitting around, enjoying their evening.

They know we're up here. I'm sure some have been snuck a peak—I guess that's the exciting part of what we're doing.

My hands fists the sides of the window, nails digging into the wood until I can feel the pain radiating in my fingertips. My leg that's propped up loses its footing and slams back to the ground as I collapse even further into the window, slumping against the frosty glass. A deep moan escapes me.

My orgasm pulses through me, out of nowhere, in waves, my pussy clamping over Ryder's cock as he comes, filling me. It spills out, dripping onto the ledge in front of the window and the floor.

He slows until he's barely pushing inside of me anymore, softening already. I know he'll be hard again soon, but I can barely catch my breath right now. I can barely even hold my weight up anymore. I don't know if I can go another round in this position. How he might be in his condition is a mystery to me.

Ryder senses my deep exhaustion and wraps his arms around my waist, dragging me over to the bed and dropping me gently onto the plush comforter.

An imprint of where my body just was remains in the fogged up window and I'm sure everyone downstairs is having a laugh at my expense, but I can't find it in me to care. Not when Ryder slides into the bed behind me, wrapping his slender body around mine and pulling me firmly against him.

He's so warm. I feel safe in his arms. Like nothing can ever touch me again. His arms are where I belong. It took a year for me to figure that out, but once I did, I saw him for who and what he truly is: home. He is the home that I belong to. He is what I was always looking for. What I didn't even know I was chasing.