Chapter Thirty-Three

•Ryder•

•Ryder•

Girls' giggles and screams race through the crowd of people circling around the front of the clubhouse. The clean scent of the soaps used to wash the cars just barely overshadows the stench of all the horndogs that have come out to watch the girls.

"Turnout is pretty good," Ash nods in approval, clapping a hand over my shoulder. "It'll be good for business."

"Yep. These horny bastards will be lined up at the door to the Lounge. It'll be standing room only," I muse, bringing a bottle of water to my lips and quenching my thirst. My mouth is as dry as the desert, thinking about Talia coming downstairs finally. Letha told her all about the days events, minus the true meaning behind them, and they were supposed to be here by now.

Apparently putting on shorts and a shirt is a lot more complicated when you've got tits and ass for days.

"Letha's a good Old Lady, thinking of something like this," Ash continues, letting me go and falling into a lawn chair, crossing his ankle over his knee. It isn't long before a pretty girl finds their way into his lap. He strokes the expanse of her back, completely bare to the world around her except for a tiny bikini bottom. I don't recognize her, but I'm sure if Ash has his way, she'll become a regular. They always do once they get their hands on him. He's an ass but girls love him. Something about the way they think they can change him.

Or when they get their hands on bachelor-for-life Stone. Our "prize" for the wet tee shirt contest. I thought Letha was joking when she offered him up on a silver platter as the contest winner's prize, but she was dead serious. She even used his photo on the advertisement to entice women to come by as well.

I hate to admit it, but the fucker is handsome and women have flocked to the event today just to see him.

I lean against a pole holding up the overhang outside the Den, overlooking the festivities. Pam is sprawled on some old dude's car, rubbing her huge tits into his windshield. I'm almost positive he's about to nut just by watching her—unless his hands are in his pants. Which I'm sure there'll be a lot of that today.

"Why don't you go find us some drinks, sweetheart?" Ash whispers to the new girl, trailing his nose against her jaw until he can kiss under her ear. She blushes and giggles, drawing herself more into him so she can rub her exposed chest on his.

I turn away, not wanting a glimpse of anymore of their flirting. If you want to call what they're doing with their tongues now flirting.

Finding June sitting in the shade under the awning, I make my way over to her. It's an uncharacteristically warm day in early February—perfect for what we're doing today. Plus, all the running around and hormones raging probably keeps people a lot warmer than they would normally be. "How we making out?" She's got her glasses on, a calculator and stacks of cash in front of her. Two prospects, Marco and Riot, flank her to protect any potential thieves. There's a lot of activity going on today and we can't risk getting robbed by some bad apples just because of some stray tits distracting us. We have to keep our guard up regardless of the situation.