*Flash back*

Edited- last edit on January 6th, 2016
"Emma I'm not leaving you!" Hook yelled through all the noise. Emma stood there looking into his eyes one last time she knew she had to let go no matter what she did, all she would do was one of two things, kill the baby, that Hook didn't know about. Or... get sucked into the portal herself and kill the baby, that Hook didn't know about. "I'm sorry. I wish you would understand." Emma let go and the portal closed. All Emma could do is stand there crying. Mary Margaret, David, Henry, Regina, and Belle came in. "What happened in here?" Regina asked. Emma only responded with a simple "He's gone" and slowly walked off.

Later, Mary-Margaret was comforting Emma, while Regina and Belle sat at the table trying to figure where Hook went. "I'm pregnant." She mumbled quietly. "What was that sweetie?" Her mother asked her with concerned. It was hard seeing her daughter like . "I'm pregnant, mom. With Killian's child." She spoke loud this time. After seeing everyone's sad and disappointed faces, Emma knew, there was no way Killian was coming back, and she was alone to raise a child, again. She got up and grab her coat. " Where are you going?" David asked. "F-For a drive." But she knew where she was going. She had already have out so much trust. She slipped her shoes on, grabbed her keys, and went out the door, not even saying goodbye.
She got in her infamous bug, and crevice top the townline. She stopped, got out and placed get phone down in the middle of the road with a message to everyone. She got back in her car looking back on town, "I love you, I love you family." And off she drove. Gone.

Hi.
Im Katie.
Im the author.
Um, follow my instagram.
@Killiansass
Love you guys!
Dont forget to vote.
Sorry. I'm awkward.