Bonus chapter/important news!

Start from the beginning

"Quietly since the kids are asleep." Kevan smirked and fell onto his knees.

My eyes were wide and I was shocked from his response.

"Are you going to...or?" Kevan raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, hold on." I quickly unbuttoned my pants, exposing my dick.

Kevan went straight for it, making me groan in pleasure and roll my head back.

He put his two hands in the back with his mouth worked on the tip.

He moved his head forwards and backwards, effortlessly.

Every time he dove in, he went deeper. "Holy fuck Kevan. Slow down or I wound be able to hold myself together." I gripped the marble table and groaned loudly.

Out of no where, he took it all, making me moan all of a sudden.

"Kevan, I said slow the fuck down." My breathing became fast and my heartbeat grew rapidly.

"Hm." He hummed as he removed his hands to get a better grip.

"Kevannnn, the kids are going to hear me moan." I semi whispered and moaned.

"Fuck, fuck fuck." I muttered as he started going faster.

"Ah shit." I moaned.

"I'm close Kevan. Calm the fuck down." I gripped the table tighter and moaned loudly.

Suddenly, everything I'd been holding in came out. Kevan stopped breathlessly and fell back into the kitchen floor.

"Where'd you learn to suck like that? I don't remember all those things you did last time you gave me head." I asked him as he stood up. Putting my pants back on, I let out a sigh I've been holding in.

"Have you not seen me eating many lollipops a day? Reyn loves those things, and he always wants me to eat them with him." He shrugged.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Do you want me to return the favour?" I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to my chest. He squealed as I kissed his neck. I started sucking slowly, making him moan softly.

"A-Andre, I don't need you to return the favour now." He pulled back.

"I want you to return the favour by making the food. I'm still starved." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Anything for you baby." I kissed his forehead and let go of him.

He walked back to his chair and watched me take out pasta. I turned the stove on and started boiling water.

Suddenly, Kevan came crawling into my arms while I stood there cooking. He wrapped his arms around my upper chest and laid his head on my shoulder, facing me.

I rested my head on his and poured the pasta in the water. Kevan closed his eyes and breathed slow. He felt safe in my arms, and I felt amazing knowing he was okay with me.

I stirred the water as he stayed in my arms, as warm as possible.

"I love you baby." I whispered.

"I love you too." He hummed quietly.

I was happy with the man I love. I'd never thought I would marry a man, but things change. And I'm glad I found Kevan.

I can't wait until we adopt.

------

CUTENESS OVERLOAD OMFG!

Anyway, I have some exciting news!!

I love this book with all my heart, and I cried knowing that it ended.

While I was sobbing, I decided to make a book two!!

After I finish SCHH, I'll release the first few chapters of book two!

Here's the cover⬇️ (I might change it a little bit)

I hope to finish SCHH soon so I can publish this!

I'll still take my time to make SCHH perfect, but I'm excited to publish this!

-Lamar (Damnimagine)